Random stranger

fl****

Posted
I have been messaging this girl for a bit hoping to have some fun. We message for a couple of weeks off and on. I have given up, it’s been over 5 days, I delete the string. Then I get a random Reddit message, “what’s up”. I respond, “nothin and you?”, before I can put the phone down. “Want to fuck”. “Of course”. She replies “what’s your address”. I have never met her, I have only seen one picture from her 2 weeks ago! She will be here in 30 mins, she telling me she wants to be used, she wants to be drunk fucked!! I tell her send me a naughty pic on the way. She is in a loose fitting top showing off her cleavage, 🤤, she is also in a jean skirt, tight and short! Fuck I love it!!! But I notice something in the picture, something I don’t think will be needed and I don’t like!! Panties!! WTF. You’re about to get fucked you wont need those!! She pulls up to the house, I’m in the front room jamming some music waiting for her. She text me, is that your house with the red truck? Yes ma’am. I see you! She starts to walk up, I’m watching her on my cameras. She gets to the front door, I open it and say hello come on in. She walks in and I go to give her a hug and 1st thing, kisses me. So I reach around and grab a big handful of that beautiful ass!! We keep kissing, I push her against the wall, continuing to kiss her. Now moved my hands to grab her supple breasts, hands trying to grab the whole thing, they are big!! I slide her shirt down and start to taste and suck her nipples as they are fully erect! I whisper into her ear, you know when you sent me that picture I noticed something you will not need!! I spin her around, grab her wrists and put her hands high on the wall, push on her back to make sure she is against the wall. I pull up that’s tight skirt exposing that nice firm ass, I grab a check, I kiss another cheek. I reach up and grab both sides of her panties, I start to pull them down and tell her you aren’t going to be needing these! I set the panties on the table at the door, we put her phone, purse and glasses on the table. She is not looking me in the guys, so hot and bothered ready to *** me to slide me into her!! She reaches down to grab me and feel me, I’m hard already, she smiles. I say let me feel how wet your are for me, she leans against the wall and pushes her hips out towards me. I slide my fingers over here pussy, using my fingers to slide down inside of her to feel her warm tight pussy just drenched!! I tell her she is a good girl, let’s get her a drink and I can show her my home. I love showing off my house and I think it makes for a better play date to feel comfortable in this strange place. We walk into the 1st room, it’s a dinning room converted into a bachelors music listening room. There’s led color changing clouds on the wall, two giant speakers and two huge subwoofers. It’s already playing, she is in awe looking. Im right behind her still hard, pressing my body against her. I kiss her neck and reach my arm around to grab those beautiful still exposed breasts, I start playing with her nipples. Getting them erect again, she loves it, she reaches back and grabs my dick. I stop and turn her around, we walk into the kitchen. She takes two steps and pulls up her skirt and bends over to show me that beautiful tight pussy! I can’t resist, i open my slit in my shorts, i pull my dick out and I start sliding it up and down her pussy. It’s so wet, she feels so good, I slide my cock inside of her. She moans, I push harder she says it’s too big, go slow!! I slow down, and start a rhythm thrusting into her. She is now ass all the way up and hands on the ground getting slammed by some guy she had never met!! I keep fucking for a bit longer. I make her stand up! I want to feel those tits some more! I ask her what she wants to drink while I keep fucking that incredible pussy in my kitchen. We walk to the other side of the kitchen, cock still firmly planted inside of her. I grab the vodka, set it on the table. I pull my dick out of her, she turns around. Holy fuck I love that dick!! How do you want your vodka baby girl? She replies, however you want to give it to me!! Fuck that’s so hot, I grab her throat, I kiss her, I kiss her again, I then *** her head down and she swallows that huge thick fucking cock, all the way down. She gasps, gags a little bit and comes up for air, looks me in the eyes and keeps on going for more!! I reach over to the cabinet and pull out a shot glass for her vodka. I grab her head with one hand and make her let go of my dick, she looks up, I grab her throat with my other hand. I kiss her, I still taste my dick in her mouth, I kiss her again, I spit in her mouth! Still with my hand on her head and one on her throat I *** her back on my dick, making her make it disappear!! 🫠 (tell me if you liked this? This is my 1st I guess journal entry. My first edit and of course that’s not how it ended. We ended up fucking in 7 of my 11 rooms!! 😈🤤🫣🤫
Posted
You have a few spelling, and you need to work on paragraph structure.

Proper spacing makes things easier to read.
commakazijr
Posted
You must have been taking notes the entire time or is this the first time you scored in years, iid hate to commit a crime with you and hear every detail in court when you write a statement
Posted
17 minutes ago, DoctorCoyote said:
You have a few spelling, and you need to work on paragraph structure.

Proper spacing makes things easier to read.

Thank you I have fixed it but I don’t think I can edit this one! 🤦‍♂️

Posted
20 minutes ago, flip85 said:

Thank you I have fixed it but I don’t think I can edit this one! 🤦‍♂️

Yeah I think the format on fet is not conducive to editing.

Posted
1 minute ago, DoctorCoyote said:

Yeah I think the format on fet is not conducive to editing.

I fixed it on fetlife. 😂