Freak

sa****

Posted
Damn Ok I will have to take my time make you so horny until you can't take it anymore then you're going to get kind of upset but that pussy will get really wet throbbing once i put that tongue on your left inner thigh you're going to want it bad kissing and sucking on your neck while the Dick feel your juices dripping out that pussy you're going to reach to put it in but I'm not going to let you then go back down to your right inner thigh with this long wet fat tongue licking. but at the same time applying pressure all the way just lick on the lips of your pussy then you grab my head knowing you want it so bad I then take my tongue and slide it in your pussy all the way in here you go squirming I grab both of your thighs so you can't run while my tongue take that pressure from that dripping wet pussy hole bringing the pressure to your clit holding it with my bottom lip pushing that back and forth from your dripping wet pussy to that throbbing clit of yours then take these big juicy lips and tongue trying to suck that fat clit from out of you now you're pushing me away but I grab ahold of those thighs and pull you back this story will be continuedAfter I go down to your toes put half of your féet in my mouth then pull them out sucking every toe individually then I put that dick in your pussy for five minutes fucking you hard then go back making that pussy drip all the juices into my mouth as you moan and push my head away I pull you closer and closer to be continuedAfter I go down to your toes put half of your féet in my mouth then pull them out sucking every toe individually then I put that dick in your pussy for five minutes fucking you hard then go back making that pussy drip all the juices into my mouth as you moan and push my head away I pull you closer and closer to be continued
Posted
You should have proof read this. Would have sounded better if It was written in an articulate manner. Even then, it's kind of mid...
SilkyQueen
Posted
I guess spamming autocorrect would do the trick for erotic writing
Posted
"funny out going candy licker" I mean that's sort of makes a vague bit of sense, but seriously the people who are legitimately turned on by this do you guys understand the amount of stuff out there you can actually enjoy and understand? Lol
Posted
Check your writing. "Funny, outgoing candy licker." I mean, that sort of makes a vague bit of sense, but seriously, the people who are legitimately turned on by this—do you guys understand the amount of stuff out there that you can actually enjoy and understand? Lol.
Posted
57 minutes ago, LagnafPlease said:
Check your writing. "Funny, outgoing candy licker." I mean, that sort of makes a vague bit of sense, but seriously, the people who are legitimately turned on by this—do you guys understand the amount of stuff out there that you can actually enjoy and understand? Lol.

Yes what I said made sense I don't know why your questioning it and in comparison to what he wrote? Lol

adrenalina75
Posted
Did you get taught about full stops at school?
adrenalina75
Posted
7 minutes ago, NotSoGinger said:
Lol lol haha

I regret writing my comment. It was mean.