Different Aesthetics: How do you feel about them

TimtheMerciless

TimtheMerciless
Posted

Different dressing aesthetics 

Frilly pretty, feminine lingerie

Vs

Black leather hardnesses, shiny black rubber and harsh strappy buckled costumes  

# Do you notice a big difference in how your kink feelings manifest when wearing these - or other looks 

## Is there another look that affects you and how.

Posted
I feel softer in frills I feel more dominating and rebellious in leather lolz
Posted
I like juxtaposition. For sure there's certain moods and behaviours associated with particular looks that may lead to certain assumptions, but I love it when they're actually something else entirely in the moment.
Posted
I find that wearing latex boosts confidence and that being with someone wearing it also drives kinky behaviour to higher levels
TimtheMerciless
Posted
11 hours ago, PreyToTheFairies said:

I like juxtaposition. For sure there's certain moods and behaviours associated with particular looks that may lead to certain assumptions, but I love it when they're actually something else entirely in the moment.

Yes sometimes what happens surprises us. ❤️‍🔥

Posted
I dislike wearing and seeing most things “typically feminine”/light/frilly and such. Love black strappy things, heh. Rope is always fashionable 😉 I feel •safe•.. confident, taken care of, when bound in some way, [with a trusted partner] be it a bodice, full costume along those lines, ropes, or, just, some tall black boots…