Best Remote Controlled Clitoris and G-Spot Vibrator

Posted
Hi all. Anyone have suggestions as to the best (or any lol) Remote Controlled Clitoris and G-Spot Vibrator? I want one that does both please.
Posted
I Can be the guy Who controll that vibrator?
Posted
There is one I bought years ago lol, it’s called Tracy’s Dog lol. But it’s a clitoral sucker and gspot stimulator. They make them now where they are remote controlled.
Posted
The range by Lovense are normally pretty decent
Posted
Womanizer- Womanizer Duo 2 and melt by We-Vibe are worth giving a try😉
Posted
I haven’t tested these but they seem legitimate. https://monsterpub.com/products/monsterpub-2?variant=31825539268662
Posted
Lovense Nora works well for me it's a rabbit
Posted
Such a great question. I’ve been back and forth between wevibe and lush and now I have even more options to look into. I’m getting wet looking at these toys I want to add to my collection…
If you do not have a hitachi wand, I highly recommend getting one on top of a remote controlled toy. You must tell us if you like the toy you choose or not 🙏🏼
Posted
Lovense dolce. I loveee using mine on my partner. Strong vibes, remote control from an app and it’s pretty versatile
Posted
Romantix in independence has a lot of options in store!
Posted
Unsure where you’re located but they also have a website
Posted
I’m interested in your feedback once you find one. I need the high strong vibration but also quiet enough to use in public. I’m not sure they make such combo😆😆I do not want the Gspot tho just the clit vibe.
Posted
I personally have not tried any of these.. an online Dom I was working with recommended the
Lovense.com many websites say that this is the best brand over all others.. I think all are over $100.
Other places you can shop are

Thebadpeach.com

Loved.com

Enjox.com

anameve.com

Amazon(APP remote control
G-spot panty vibrator)

Walmart had them

The toy.org
There are more but from what I’ve read and heard the lovense is the best

Plz keep us posted with a review
~jan
Posted
Satisfyor gen 2 hands down best clitoral, AdamandEve.com they have tons of G-spot vibes too. They have good coupons too you should be able to get a discount on it.
Posted
I have tried three or four of these with different subs. I have not really had good luck with any of them. The issue hasn't been the power, nor out loud they are... It's that they lose contact with the user's cell phone. The way that these work is that the end user, pairs the vibrator with their cell phone. Most of these look like a huge sperm with a head and a long tail. The tail is the antenna that allows it to communicate with the user's cell phone. Then the user's cell phone connects with the controllers cell phone and they can now control that device. So for example my baby girl would pair the vibrator with her phone. Then in the app she would add me as a friend and give control. Then wherever I am as long as I have internet access and she has internet access I can control the vibrator vicariously through her phone. But if the vibrator keeps coming unpaired from her phone, then there is no control. It's probably been 3 years now since I've tried one so they may be better. I'd be interested also if there's anyone who has a newer version of one of these and are not finding this type of issue. They are a great addition as long as they work