Best Remote Controlled Clitoris and G-Spot Vibrator

Posted
I bought a we vibe for a partner a few years ago. It really seemed to hit the spot. The best thing about it was that I could fuck her at the same time.
Posted
We vibe or lovense....they've been doing it longer than other companies and are always improving...we vibe has a couples vibe you can wear during sex...calexotics has an insertible that also has a clitoral butterfly that is remote for discreet play....
Posted
The one I bought was the we vibe sync. It got her G spot and clit. When I was inside her with it, it also put extra pressure on her G spot, which she really enjoyed. The vibes felt good for me too.
Posted
I want something that can be controlled by phone or it's own separate remote, any suggestions?
Posted
9 hours ago, statuesquecouple4u said:
I want something that can be controlled by phone or it's own separate remote, any suggestions?

Dude, read the comments!!! There’s nothing but suggestions here m8

Posted

Many of the remotes have music as an input, so the vibrator beats to the drum in the song. 

Posted

I have used the Amazon clones of the Lovenes, they have a clit motor and G-spot motor, it has the app and remote. I can't put a link but the description is 

"Wearable Panty Vibrator App Remote Control Butterfly Vibrator for G Spot Clit, Realistic Dildo Vibrator Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator with 9 Vibrating Modes Panties Sex Toys for Women Couples Play,Pink"