Anyone have a good (free app) to make music louder

Cetguy

Posted

Unfortunately  I have sufferered slight hearing *** from my job but I as a metal head can't listen to music quite so even tho my earphones are quality it's still to quite and the boost app needs you to keep going on to it to get the boost 

FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make suggestions but no external links thanks. 

Posted
Dude I feel ya and have been looking for one that works and sounds good for years..

Every time ive ever posted on the internet people yell at me that phones and computers go loud enough and I'm gonna hurt my hearing.
I'm 80 percent deaf in one ear and 30 in the other.. I can never hear music..of ya find one please let me know too.
Posted

rather than trying to make music louder, your best bet is to get looked at for ways to improve your hearing.    Equally if you suffered hearing loss as a result of your job, you may well be entitled to compensation via a claim : as protective measures should have been taken by your employers to protect you.

This said - if we're talking apps - Super Volume Booster (Android) - AmpMe (IOS)

These both can take 30-40% above the devices normal cap.   However, there is a risk of losing clarity in some of the tracks - any limits to your headphones, and of course going louder is likely to cause sound bleed which affects others around you. 

Posted
Rather than make the phone go louder which will damage the speaker why not get a neckband headset or something similar and Jam those ear drum shredding guitar riffs right into your ear holes.
Posted

Self employed  and bouncing company to  company plus running my own jobs doesnt leave you much options in that regard.

Yea have super volume booter but it seems to turn off after 30 seconds, I have tried loads but nothing seems to work or they want 50 qound a year ect..

Posted
On 9/7/2024 at 3:32 AM, djarum said:

Dude I feel ya and have been looking for one that works and sounds good for years..

Every time ive ever posted on the internet people yell at me that phones and computers go loud enough and I'm gonna hurt my hearing.
I'm 80 percent deaf in one ear and 30 in the other.. I can never hear music..of ya find one please let me know too.

Will do bud