The Deal -- Part Two

GreyHog

Posted

After kicking Bitch and Whore (Brian and Lynn, previously) out of the hotel room, I start texting my new slave some instructions. “Bitch is not to have any sexual contact without your (or my) direct permission. And begin Bitch’s oral training tonight. It has to end each night pleasuring you with its mouth and start every morning eating your pussy, ideally Bitch would be waiting by the bed for your command to start. If it is being very obedient and pleasing, you can let it jack off or even give it a hand job, making sure it eats all its cum. I want a video of it licking you tonight. We’ll talk soon.”

I take a nice long shower, then pack up and head to my home. Once I’m comfortable, I begin ordering outfits, extra sex gear, and a piece or two of sex furniture. Next, I made some appointments for my new submissives, got to get them looking right.

Throughout the next day, I text with Whore to find out their daily routines, all the “who is where and when”. I watched the video Whore sent. She is laying back, obviously cumming on its face. Bitch is deeply licking her pussy and starts sucking on her clit. She has Bitch by the hair, grinding and humping its tongue. She keeps yelling, “Suck me, Bitch! Your Queen needs to cum a lot.”

Bitch works at an insurance office, Monday through Friday, 9 to 5, while Whore does commission work from home and sets her own schedule. This being a Monday, I text Whore about 5:30 p.m., “Don’t let Bitch know and don’t act any differently, but I’ll be at your house at 6 p.m. Make sure Bitch answers the door.”

Bitch opens the door and is visibly surprised. “Hello, Daddy.”

“Where is your Queen? And why do you have on clothes? Strip, Bitch.”

“Queen is in the kitchen, Daddy,” Bitch answers as it gets undressed.

I walk into the kitchen and see my Whore at the sink. “Why the fuck is your Bitch wearing clothes? It should be naked at all times and ready to serve.”

“I’m sorry, Daddy! I’m still learning how to be a Queen.”

“Good thing you already know how to be my Whore. Now strip and meet me in the den. Bitch needs a lot of training.”

Once we are all in the den, I start instructing Bitch on how to kneel, hands behind, head down. I put both of them on their knees facing each other. I strip as well, then walk over and rub my cock and balls all over Whore’s face. Then I do the same to Bitch. I retrieve my riding crop from the bag I brought.

“Bitch, you were wearing clothes in private. This isn’t acceptable, ever.” I turn and strike Whore across her breasts with the crop. She does well, just barely flinching. The angry red welt begins to appear immediately. I can see a tear in her eye.

“Your failures cause *** for your Queen. I will be very severe with her when you disappoint. I’m sure she will have some extra punishments for you later.”

I grab a handful of Bitch’s hair, pulling it to its feet. I pull him close to me, tilting his head back. “Whore, suck my cock while I teach your Bitch how to kiss.”

Whore quickly moves in front of me and gently takes my cock into her mouth. I let spit drip from my mouth onto her forehead, oozing down her face.

“Bitch, from now on, when someone wants to shove their tongue down your throat, you relax and take it. Your mouth should be like a vagina, warm, pliant, accepting what someone wants to make you endure. Let’s practice, and remember, disappointment will get your Queen a lot of discomfort.”

I turn my head and put my hand on Bitch’s jaw, squeezing it open. I lean in and run my tongue around its lips, then plunge my tongue deep into its mouth, Bitch is surprised by the ***, but responds properly. I can feel it working its tongue around mine, and gently sucking me deeper. I pull away and drool a big wad of spit into its mouth. “Swallow anything I give you, Bitch. Now get on your knees and kiss your Queen.” 

Bitch quickly complies. I rub my wet cock on both of their faces while they make out, proudly watching my Whore working her tongue deep into Bitch’s mouth. I go to my bag and get a few surprises for my submissives. 

I tell them to stop making out. Then, I pull Bitch up to its feet. I begin attaching a strap-on harness to Bitch’s waist. I have a pouch with several different size dildos. Selecting one of the fatter ones, I let Bitch have a look at it. Next, I attach the dildo to the harness.

“Oh, look Bitch. You finally have a cock someone might want. Get over here and lay on your back on the rug. Your Queen is going to really enjoy riding that fat one.” 

I pull my Whore up to her feet and kiss her deeply. Grabbing a bottle of lube, I lead her over and make her straddle Bitch’s strap-on. I start covering the 9-inch long, 2.5-inch thick dildo with a good amount of lube.

“Anytime your Queen demands, she will put you just like this and ride you as long as she wants. You are NEVER to be on top and no part of your body will ever be inside her without permission. Now, be still and finally be part of making your Queen’s pussy happy.”

“Okay, Whore. Squeeze that fat dildo inside your fuckhole and ride it hard. I’m going to enjoy the show.”

Whore squatted down and eased that huge cock into her body. She hesitated a couple of times and I thought she was going to beg to not do it. Whore took a deep breath and slid all the way down on that fat dildo. She braced herself for a moment, adjusting to the massive toy stretching her. Then, she started pumping slowly up and down.

“Whore, don’t forget. You are in a great position to tell Bitch exactly what you think of it, exactly what you want to do with it, and how pathetic of a husband it was. Scratching, spitting and nipple play are encouraged.”

I took a seat with a good view, stroking my cock watching Whore take more cock than she has ever had. Her nails dig into Bitch’s chest, scratching his nipples. She moans constantly, eyes rolling back in her head. “A little faster now, Whore. And drop down harder.”

A loud moan comes out of her mouth as she quickens her pace. I can now hear the slap of her wet pussy against the leather base on Bitch’s strap-on. I walk over and get on my knees over Bitch’s face. Easing my cock into its mouth, I let Bitch suck and taste the head. Whore’s eyes are locked on her husband’s lips as they caress my cock head. 

I reach for Whore’s nipples and pinch them hard. “Ride that cock, you fucking slut! Pound your pussy! Harder!” She reacts with a scream of *** and begins slamming her pussy up and down the fattest cock she has ever had. I move my hands to her hair, pull her in and say, “CUM!” Then I shove my tongue down her throat as she quivers and trembles through her massive orgasm.

I tell her to slow down and ease her off of Bitch’s dildo. Then, I slide forward, feeding Bitch a face full of my ass. “Get your fucking tongue busy! Make Daddy feel how much you love him!”

Bitch responds by going to town, licking and sucking. Suddenly, Bitch hesitates and moans into my asshole. I notice Bitch’s hips humping the air. Reaching down, I unstrap the harness holding the fat dildo Whore was riding.

When I pull it away, I see that Bitch came while eating my ass. “Whore! Look at this shit! Bitch just came! Not while its Queen was riding, but while it was tonguing my asshole! Did you give this little piece of shit permission to cum? I didn’t. And hey! Bitch! Keep licking my asshole! I didn’t tell you to stop!”

“Oh my God, you useless fuck!” Whore yelled. “You can’t control yourself. You know better than that! You are getting both of us punished!”

“That’s right,” I say as I stand up. “Cumming without permission is a big mistake. It’s in the top 10 of things slaves can’t do. But, congratulations, Bitch. You’ve earned your first real severe punishment from your Queen. I am going to teach her how to really get your attention. Also, you are the reason she is getting the most severe punishment she’s ever had. I’m going to punish her first, so that she will have lots of incentives when she punishes your pathetic body.”

I grab Whore by the hair and lead her over to a large chair. Putting my naked, sobbing Whore over my knee, I tell Bitch to kneel in front of me. I look it in the eyes as my hand repeatedly slams down onto Whore’s sexy ass. A couple of dozen impacts of my large hand has Whore blubbering and crying, but she never asks for Mercy. What a special Whore I’ve found.

I turn her over and pull her into my lap with her back to me. I pull her legs apart and hook her knees over mine, spreading her wide open. I tell Bitch to get closer, positioning its face about 8 inches from its Queen’s well-fucked pussy.

Reaching down, I spread the lips of her fuck hole. I rub her clit roughly as she squirms and moans. I spread one hand over her fat meaty pussy and slowly gather her labia between my fingers. Tighter and tighter, I begin to squeeze and twist, mauling her tender flesh in my fingers. My other hand goes up and covers her mouth, containing her screams of *** a little.

“Whore! This is happening to you because your little Bitch can’t control itself! Now, apologize to your Daddy for having such a useless Bitch of a husband.”

“I’m so sorry, Daddy! I promise to punish it. Just please have mercy on your Whore!”

Slowly, I release my grip on her genitals. She starts to relax. Then, I take both her nipples in my fingers and twist them roughly. “Make sure you train this Bitch to be more pleasing or we’ll have a lot more sessions with you screaming in ***.” I release her, pushing her to the floor, onto her knees. 

Spitting in Bitch’s face, Whore says, “You have NO IDEA how much *** Daddy just put me through because you can’t control your squirt. You will regret disappointing us!”

I go to the kitchen for a couple of bottles of water. Then, I retrieve my bag to get what we’ll need to punish this pathetic slave.

“Okay, Bitch. Get on all fours and get ready for your Queen to teach you a very important lesson.” I hand Whore a couple of items from my bag and she smiles a wicked smile.

Craig1980
Posted
Wow, that put a hard smile to my face