Specialty sex clubs

CaneMutiny56

CaneMutiny56
Posted
So as I was cleaning the house yesterday wearing my fav three-way anal plug clit licker dildo toy and not getting quite the stimulation out of it that I wanted because I inherently always knew what was coming next… I was fantasizing about starting a specialty sex club set up around the wearers of just such toys. So as patrons came in at a designated start time they put their remotes in library sort of carrier, disguised of course, then someone else would come in and pay to pick one out for their torturing pleasure not knowing whose they had (and that could be half of the fun of it is guessing who they were getting off). The *** of course could be donated to a charitable organization. The wearers would never know what was cumming; the controllers that were paying to get somebody rock off will be enjoying the show and there could be other things added to the menu, such as for people that weren’t there with a toy of their own, there could be popsicle dildos, without actually abusing the wear the person who makes first orgasm happen perhaps meets/gets to have some kind of sex with the juicer (IE masturbate on, get licked and sucked until THEY CUM) be that male or female). The regular scenes could be going on with the whips, paddles, chains and normal sex club paraphernalia. There could be, based on the fact that there probably would be an extra draw, girl/ girl, guy/guy sceneroom squirting contests, melted wax, and fondues for the connoisseur, *** scenarios. My mind could just keep going on and on. What I couldn’t accomplish yesterday I just managed to do here in a few minutes.