How to fuck in public without getting caught

Kl****

Posted
Ela leans closer into Noah’s side and slides her hand up his thigh and kisses his neck gently, “You want to get out of here?”

Noah glares at Ela and squeezes the hand that’s slowly inching towards his dick, “No, it’s literally been 45 minutes. We said we’ll be here for 2 hours so we are going to stay here for the entire 2 hours. Behave yourself.”

Ela groans and thumps her head on his shoulder, “Anna wouldn’t mind. I swear if she knew I wanted to leave, she would practically push us towards the door.”

Noah glares at Ela again and holds her stare and waits till she deflates before turning back towards the stage where Anna was holding her presentation. He wasn’t sure what the presentation was about but he was just here for moral support, he waved and gave her thumbs up when they made eye contact.

Ela groans again and attempts to pay attention to Anna’s presentation. She tried. She really did but everything that comes out of her mouth just sounds like gibberish and the slides look so bland, she wants to gouge her eyes out. She pulls her phone out from her pocket and starts to fiddle with it, she scrolls through reddit and sees that someone posted a short story about doing things in public with their partner.

She clicks on it and smiles when she sees that the person has included exactly how they did it and a basic guide to not getting caught.

• Look around to make sure no one is paying attention to you.

Ela looks around their bleak corner, no one’s going to look in this dark corner all the way in the back of the hall. She smiles and reads the next instruction.

• Move slowly so you do not attract attention.

Ela licks her lips and slowly sinks down onto the carpeted floor and shuffles in front of Noah. She breathes out slowly and places her hands on his knees gently.

“What are you doing?” Noah asks, bewildered. He glances around the room to make sure that no one is looking in their general direction, “If you’re doing what I think you’re about to do, you are so dead when we get home.”

Ela giggles softly and leans forward to place her head on his spread thighs, she looks up at him and asks softly, “Do you really want me to stop though?”

Noah grabs her chin with his fingers and pulls her up sharply, “Yes. Sit on your chair. Anna is presenting.” He pushes her down and leans back on his chair.

Ela gapes at him and grabs her phone to consult the post again. She scrolls down a little on the post and sees that the person has included what to do when you get rejected.

• Got rejected? No worries, there are multiple ways to get your partner to do it with you in public.

- Send your s/o a nude of yourself
- Take off your coat if you are wearing one (don’t be shy, show some skin)
- Play their emotions, cry a little
- Be persistent, beg them a little

Ela stares at the screen and shakes herself a little, she’s not that desperate…. Is she? She chews on her lip a little and looks up at Noah, she glances back down on her phone and nods to herself. She moves to the seat next to Noah, leans on him slightly and brings his hand up to her lips and gives it a small kiss. She smiles a little when she feels him squeeze her hand a little. She scrolls through her phone and shoots a picture of her tits to Noah. She holds back a grin when she hears his phone buzz and shifts a little as he unlocks it.

Noah breathes in a little as he stares at the picture he got from Ela, he looks down at her to see her looking right at him with an intense look in her eyes. She slips onto her knees again and shuffles closer towards his crotch, he spreads his thighs for her and his tongue darts out to wet his suddenly dry lips.

She mouths the outline of his penis over his slacks and grins when she feels him growing harder under her ministrations. She shuffles even closer to wrap her lips around his head and he grunts a little, he pushes her head away and before Ela could do so much as pout, he pulled her up and placed her on his lap.

Ela squeaks softly as he slides his hands up her skirt and cupped her vagina through her tights and panties. She turned towards him and thanked every single deity in the sky that they were sitting at the back of the hall with the lights dimmed all the way down.

Ela shivers as she hears Noah growl a little before ripping her a hole in her tights around her crotch area.

“Stay quiet or I will gag you,” Ela mews a little at his dangerous tone and slides her hips closer to his lap, moving up and down a little hoping to gain some friction on his thigh. He smirks and watches her move for a minute before smashing their lips together and pulling her panties aside to touch her wet lips.

Ela mutters softly, begging Noah to just touch her please, her breath leaves her when he sinks two fingers into her. She wraps her arms around his neck and moves her hips up and down when Noah doesn’t move his hand, moaning a little when Noah starts to whisper in her ear.

“Are you that desperate, huh? Moving on my fingers all on your own. Your pussy is so wet I’m surprised the people all the way in the front row can’t hear you,” Ela’s breath stutters as her walls tighten around his fingers, “You wanted this didn’t you? Wanted me to fuck you right here, right now?”

“Fuck. Noah, please. Please fuck me, I’ll be so quiet. Please. I need your dick in me right now. I need it right now. Please,” Ela begins to beg. Noah could never deny his butterfly anything when she begs so prettily.

Noah unzips himself and aligns his cock with her entrance and groans soundlessly as she slides down on his shaft. He thrusts his hips up and slaps a hand over her mouth as she lets out a squeak. Noah stares at her glazed over eyes and red cheeks, he licks his lips as he notes how her eyes are rolling back and thrust up harder.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum soon.”

Ela mumbles something from behind his hand and he releases her face so that she can repeat it, “Inside.” She squeaks out and bites down on his shoulder as he reaches towards her clit, ripping her tights further and moving tight circles around her nub.

She gasps and moves her hips up and down, chasing her orgasm, tugging on Noah’s hair to let him know she’s close. He kisses her and empties himself into her, she cums at the same time milking him for all he’s worth.

They slump back against Noah’s chair and laugh a little, “I can’t believe we did that,” Ela whispers.

Noah rolls his eyes and pulls her off his softening dick, he covers her back with her panties and kisses the side of her head, “You’re getting a spanking when we get home.”