I need to do this now, it’s getting ridiculous 🙄

Posted
2 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

Oh and the no thanks and hide button is another good thing on the messages

I need to look for filters, I didn’t know you could do all this 😀

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BigPolly said:

I need to look for filters, I didn’t know you could do all this 😀

Oh my gosh hun it's amazing lol it's in settings then scroll down to account settings then you should see message filters its all there where you can click boxes on certain criterias that you don't want ect I don't get half as many messages now it's awesome!! 😊

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
On 1/15/2020 at 3:58 PM, Lilmonster said:

I'm normally a frequent lurker in the lobby lol and I went in chat the other day and someone asked a sub in there if they could PM them, the sub then came back with you have to ask my Sirs permission first!!!!! Now this is something I've never got personally and that's just me and to clarify my Sir never holds me back from sending a message to anyone and he's never not said to anyone they can't message me. I just don't get the point and yes if they go too far in their message then that's where you block and your Sir steps in. Now I have a message filter on mine which stops some of the dickheads coming through. I can understand the Dom in the sense of he wants to let other users know that his sub is owned ect but it should be on each others profiles ect and yes some idiots can't be bothered to read profiles but this is where you step in and say look take another look and see I'm owned or taken already, then if they do carry on put a filter on your messages and or your Sir to step in, but what if this person isn't in chat ect I think then this should where it's stated/written on your profile that you do not have permission ect. I just wanted other people's view ect on this !!? Does this untimely come down to protocols ect!? 

For some people, it's because adhering to protocol is part of their fetish. I've always loved the old protocol stuff, if it doesn't tip over into ***. 

For other people, it's about protection. Please don't shame anyone who feels they need this. Personally, I wouldn't want to send someone to my Dom for permission to speak to me, but I would expect to be honest with him about who I was speaking with, and have been in that kind of relationship. My former Master did not tolerate me speaking to other Doms unless he knew them well and had spoken to them first. And really, why would you want to speak with a Dom, if you're owned and happy with what you've got? They only ever want to try and poach you or get you to satisfy their whims. This is the whole point of ownership to me - protection from people like that. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, white_rose said:

For some people, it's because adhering to protocol is part of their fetish. I've always loved the old protocol stuff, if it doesn't tip over into ***. 

For other people, it's about protection. Please don't shame anyone who feels they need this. Personally, I wouldn't want to send someone to my Dom for permission to speak to me, but I would expect to be honest with him about who I was speaking with, and have been in that kind of relationship. My former Master did not tolerate me speaking to other Doms unless he knew them well and had spoken to them first. And really, why would you want to speak with a Dom, if you're owned and happy with what you've got? They only ever want to try and poach you or get you to satisfy their whims. This is the whole point of ownership to me - protection from people like that. 

I never shammed anyone nor would I do it I just said I don't personally like it that's my perfecence and my opinion which is allowed and if it's their dynamic then that's fine as long as it's spoken about ect but if their in chat ect they can say but like I said most of the users here don't use the chat function so how they supposed to know to contact your said Dom for permission if it's not stated on your profiles. I can get at events as such it's protection and protocol I'm not shaming anyone for doing what they do in their Dynamic at the end of the day it's just not my thing . I speak to others Dom's all the time as does my Sir he chats to subs how you gonna make new friends if you don't ? And not all Dom's ect try to poach you then genuinely just wanna chat and become friends cause they may have subs themselves which I've ended up chatting to a Dom on here and then became really good friends with them and their sub. 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
15 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

I never shammed anyone nor would I do it I just said I don't personally like it that's my perfecence and my opinion which is allowed and if it's their dynamic then that's fine as long as it's spoken about ect but if their in chat ect they can say but like I said most of the users here don't use the chat function so how they supposed to know to contact your said Dom for permission if it's not stated on your profiles. I can get at events as such it's protection and protocol I'm not shaming anyone for doing what they do in their Dynamic at the end of the day it's just not my thing . I speak to others Dom's all the time as does my Sir he chats to subs how you gonna make new friends if you don't ? And not all Dom's ect try to poach you then genuinely just wanna chat and become friends cause they may have subs themselves which I've ended up chatting to a Dom on here and then became really good friends with them and their sub. 

I chat to subs to make new friends. My experience of Doms is not that they want to become friends. Not the online ones. If I went to more events, it might be different. But in the online space, protocol is useful. 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, white_rose said:

I chat to subs to make new friends. My experience of Doms is not that they want to become friends. Not the online ones. If I went to more events, it might be different. But in the online space, protocol is useful. 

I get that and honestly recently it's needed on this site as more and more fake Dom/mes are coming through. When I was first on here two years ago now most of the friends I made first were Dom's and I was with another Dom at the time he was fine with me sending them messages ect as they were real Dom's with real experience, and those Dom's I spoke to are very very good friends now who have given me some of the best advice when I needed it most ( when I didn't have a Dom myself that is) I get that some just wanna make friends with subs but what about the Dom how you gonna get advice and experience from their side of the coin if you don't open up and chat to them on here. You wanna get to know me as a friend I've always said me and Sir come as a package you get to know him also and the same for him he's said the same we are a team, chat to me get to know me as a sub also that's just me and Sir view but can of course be different for each couple ect. 

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted

I chat to pretty much anyone, including Doms. Pirate is aware of who i chat to and any messages that cross a line i share with him. 

I've chatted to new people, doms, subs, all sorts. It's part of the reason i like it here so much, the variety of people you can talk to.

My best friend (other than Pirate of course) is a Dominant. We have a purely platonic relationship and chat pretty much every day.

For me, needing permission to chat to other Doms is too far into control for me and due to past relationships, it'd feel wrong. That said, i get it and for a lot of people, it works.

Posted
4 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

I chat to pretty much anyone, including Doms. Pirate is aware of who i chat to and any messages that cross a line i share with him. 

I've chatted to new people, doms, subs, all sorts. It's part of the reason i like it here so much, the variety of people you can talk to.

My best friend (other than Pirate of course) is a Dominant. We have a purely platonic relationship and chat pretty much every day.

For me, needing permission to chat to other Doms is too far into control for me and due to past relationships, it'd feel wrong. That said, i get it and for a lot of people, it works.

Same here hun I chat to Dom/mes, subs, even chatted to some slaves in the past ect as everyone has different experiences and knowledge ect and I love chatting to other Dom's hearing their experiences and what they have been through. And same as you do with pirate I also share messages with Liam if it gets too far as I'm capable of telling them no myself and have been known to be quite feisty myself when they don't leave me alone. I have two best friends on here one is sub and one is Dom and it's great to hear their thoughts and feelings ect as your getting to know the person also in that sense. 

Same with the needing permission I've been in an abusive and controlling relationship where he would even take my phone away and send messages as me from my phone to my friends and family. But yes if it's what they want in the dynamic and they have spoken about it and agree with it then that's fine what they do is up to them of course.