Spanking bench uk wanted

l0****

Posted

Hi,

I am looking to set up a play spanking e and equip it. I found a spanking bench i really want but 1600 is a lot of *** for just one item. So in the short term I am looking for a reasonable quality bench while I equip and then upgrade each item over time to my ideal desired equipment.

Has anyone any suggestions? Have searched a lot but lots of them are either bot great or being shipped from abroad.

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Posted

Please feel free to make suggestions, but as always no external links thanksĀ 

Posted
Check out roughandreadycreates on insta
SadoDaddy2024
Posted
Have you tried Etsy, theres quite a few benches on there, some very expensive 1s but they have some more reasonably priced 1s & also you can buy plans on there to make your own if you're handy with tools.
Posted
What about searching up to make your own? Could work out cheaper. But who knows?
Posted
I am not great at diy but can put flat pack together. So I think I will go with plans from etsy. Thanks for the input šŸ«¶
Posted
1 hour ago, l0ckedbeta said:
I am not great at diy but can put flat pack together. So I think I will go with plans from etsy. Thanks for the input šŸ«¶

No problem!! Good luck!

Posted
3 hours ago, l0ckedbeta said:

Check out eBay they have some ok stuff

Posted
If you good with wood and building is much more enjoyable to build your own im sure YouTube can help