Babygirl’s duties to serve

IrishDaddy420

IrishDaddy420
Posted

What are some the services that a little should provide for their cg/dd/md both sexual and nonsexual? 
What do you expect in return?

How do you convey when you want playtime? 
Do you ever slightly take charge and assert that you want to play with them or just play with them without asking?

IrishDaddy420
Posted

Feel free to DM me if you’d like to talk about this privately it doesn’t have to be an open conversation 

Posted
They should ask how their day went/ is going. I know it sounds simple but it is thoughtful and promotes connection
Posted
So this is definitely something that the pair sets up. So there’s no one answer
IrishDaddy420
Posted

It’s not about having one answer, I’m asking for your takes on it

Posted
Well, I only had one experience with a little, one thing that really put as on the mood was to help her with pretty Basic tasks. Like preparing for bed, putting her clothes on, you know. When I started helping her like that she would slowly change into her "little persona" even her eyes changed. That was Just a single experience, of course
Posted
Just a follow UP: I remember very clearly of a time I took her toothbrush out of her hands and started gently teaching her How to use It, even brushing It for her. Well, we had a Nice time after that :)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I put on my favorite babygirl outfit grab my stuffy and my toys and jump on the bed and say DADDY PLAY WITH ME!!!!!! Lol usually works
Posted

Whilst, ultimately of course these are things set by individuals for their dynamic

On 9/13/2024 at 2:00 PM, IrishDaddy420 said:

What are some the services that a little should provide for their cg/dd/md both sexual and nonsexual? 

None

they're a little

How do you convey when you want playtime? 

if they're jumping with toys or colouring they want playtime

if they've spilled glitter everywhere this *may* be a sign they want spanking

Do you ever slightly take charge and assert that you want to play with them or just play with them without asking?

You are the daddy/caregiver/etc so can take control at any time - which means if you want to play you can signify this by getting out toys/colouring/whatever 

Posted
On 9/13/2024 at 9:00 AM, IrishDaddy420 said:

What are some the services that a little should provide for their cg/dd/md

None. They're a little, not a service submissive. The whole point is they are the ones being cared for and having things done for them.