Bucket list

bf****

Posted
I dont even care if i have to pop a pill. But i want to have 6 or more women fuck my dick or face, and they are welcome to get back in line. And bonus if i get to select a majority of them.
Posted
I want double penetrative buy am very afraid of anal as it has always hurt before. I'm so afraid of it that I won't do it at all.
Posted
I've always wanted to be pegged, but none of my partners have been into that.
Posted
I'd like to have a BDSM session with two female subs. I've never had the chance.
Posted
😈 Mile high club or have a lesbian couple use me as their object. 🤷
Posted
My bf and I would like to have a 3sum with a woman. Neither one of us have ever done it.
Posted
I've also wanted a train ran on me, but that's never been an option either.
Posted

Sounds cliche but I still haven’t had a threesome, either MFF or MMF. I wanna participate in a gangbang and/or an orgy/group sex. I wanna get pegged too. I wanna eat a girls a**. LoL

Posted
A group of mature women to reverse gangbang me and use me as a human dildo, if we throwing shyness out the window 😋
Posted
I really want to eat a woman out. It's my number one sexual desire.
Posted
I really wanna play with some crazy strap-ons with another woman, or maybe some toy I didn't even know existed to bring me to an absolute bliss of an orgasm
Posted
I would like to play with a woman and a trans woman and let them use me as they desire
Posted

Some sort of play involving *** and p*ss, I'm not sure if I'd rather be the sub for that or dominant 😵‍💫

Posted
57 minutes ago, mx_agaric said:

Some sort of play involving *** and p*ss, I'm not sure if I'd rather be the sub for that or dominant 😵‍💫

pup play*

Posted
Hmmm, i guess at the moment would be use a spoon to pleasure a women..idk suddenly got this weird dream seemed fun to try
Posted
7 hours ago, Karrma22 said:
I've also wanted a train ran on me, but that's never been an option either.

Why isn't this an option?

Posted
1 hour ago, jonnycyclist said:
I would like to play with a woman and a trans woman and let them use me as they desire

Probably one I'll never do, but I might just give it all up for a gorgeous hung Trans woman

Posted
A threesome where a dominant female and I play with a submissive female.