Bucket list

bf****

Posted
3 hours ago, Queenbee52227 said:
2 gay guys and me

You wanna watch two guys please each other?

Posted
12 hours ago, cincinnati575323 said:

A woman riding me reverse cowgirl, a woman sitting on my face, and another licking my balls and her cl*t while she rides me.

Aren’t you greedy. 😂😂

Posted
Would be so hot to be the centre piece of a group of chicks using me however they want. Maybe like a hens night or something. All night long.
Posted
I'm not greedy, I just want to please women sexually
Posted
12 hours ago, MrLusty1 said:

Would be so hot to be the centre piece of a group of chicks using me however they want. Maybe like a hens night or something. All night long.

Definately! 

Posted
13 hours ago, MrLusty1 said:

Damnnnnnn give this man a raise!!!!!

Posted
For me being part of a orgy , kinky outdoor sex or in a public place would like to be dominated I'm a newbie and would love to try lots of different things
ChocolateChipTip
Posted

3some with two women.  

A woman for every letter of the alphabet.

Women from foreign countries.  Hopefully in another country.  

I would like to watch people have sex.  

Posted
Mmf 3some dp the girl and dvp with creampie
Posted
I've got to try try it out and see if I think I might like something new and receiving and giving and get a hold of me let's try it and virgin
Posted
A server/butler type at a party he set up for failure and discipline in front of all
Posted
17 minutes ago, TryHP said:

Honestly f**k a neighbor

I would advise against this, it doesn’t work out the way you think it will 😅😅

Posted (edited)

***** first time roleplay/ trans women (. Women looks and sounds )

Edited by CaraVirt
unallowed content removed
Posted
Have sex in a public place, have sex on a plane, and have sex in the poring rain during late night hours
Posted
A mistress calling her vanilla friends over while I'm still tied up and blindfolded.
Posted
I only have 2 things left on my bucket list... 1 is a little woman, not sure if midget is still appropriate term or not.
2 a trans woman, full on with it all till she blows in my mouth and down my throat...
Posted
I have a fewin my bucket. Bukkake and the middle of a circle jerk
Posted
Go to a lifestyle event at a holiday destination with someone who would enjoy the same.... Anyone needing a travel buddy?
Posted
It changes frequently, but currently I want to be a rope bunny for a live show for my number one. Number two is being the party entertainment/a present for a guy's party, and getting it from every guy in attendance.
Posted
Lots of bucket list items ..