Bucket list

bf****

Posted
I want to go to a sex/BDSM club and have the best night of my life.
Posted
I still have a decent bucket list to tackle....but there are so many things that have been checked off, and it was a hell of a lot of fun doing it.
Posted
I want to bang a chick on a alter of a church
Posted
My bucket list is 30 years old and i have been stuck on #6 for the past 25years
I want to bang the hell out of an all natural scarlett red, smoking hot, irish chick.
Refuse to move on with the list till i do.
Posted

I think I'd like to ne invited to a ladies coffee morning or afternoon soire where I was dessert :) 

Posted

I wanna eat p**sy for a day straight whike giving a foot massage

Posted
Have 3+ men at once and I hope one is my boss
Posted
CNC!! ***d sex, within reason. I’m dominant but no I don’t want to hurt hurt woman. I still have morals and I still respect woman very highly. Never found the right pattern for some crazy hard core CNC stuff ware a safe word is mandatory. Know I’d also most likely be the one to stop if she was showing sings that she want having a good time befor she has to use her safe word.
Posted
I’m a big guy that like to take charge and show my submissive I’m in charge. But I also get it not fun when it hurts or feels like he gone to far
Posted
Fun question. I have always been in very vanilla relationships. However, it has always been my fantasy to fist a willing woman. 🤤
Posted
To watch my bf with another woman as I play with my favorite toy. And maybe even eventually join in.