polyamorous relationships

Th****

Posted
I've been in the communion polyamorous lifestyle for 10+ years and I've done monogamy and I've done just nesting partners but the communion poly lifestyle has always worked best for me and now my wife being new to it all has been one of the best slaves, wives and explorers willing to try it all haven't found a single thing she always thought she'd hate to actually hates. I'm thanked everyday for introducing her to this world which is so much bigger than she thought .
Posted
I know it's not the same as poly , but when I started cuckold relationship it was amazing and brought us closer together
Posted
Yes I would and yes I have been before. I loved it because it was not only a relationship but a partnership as well.
Posted
Yesterday at 01:48 AM, SilentKen said:
Wife and I have recently been transitioning, with us dating separately. Hardest part so for is She being an extrovert already has a partner, and me the introvert, not so much luck as of yet. Which plays on my insecurities at times of course, but I’m self aware to know that’s a me problem. Overall still excited for her & known I got to be patient. Plus our communication has improved tremendously, and we’ve gotten closer as a result of that.

Controversial maybe idk. But it's not you nor really her. My wife has shared with me that just purely opening a dating account she became overwhelmingly inundated with potentials...while myself I could swipe right without looking for 10 mins straight to not get a match lmao yes I did this for science. I have a friend who echos this experience as a hetro oriented male as well with similar relationship dynamics.

Posted
Me and my wife are poly but it's not for everyone
Posted
I believe ploy relationships can work for some people. I don't know that I'd be good handling one, but it is a interesting Dynamic.
Posted
My girl wants to we talk about it sometime but when I say it’s hard to find people that is with the lifestyle, most of the time people say they are with the lifestyle but they be bullshiting. I love poly so as long as y’all are happy,what else matters right!!!
Posted
Not going anywhere near non singles anymore. Recent bad experience with somone who decided they'd have an open relationship. I knew it was a bad idea and past knowledge told me it always ends in jealousy. I've seen it myself. But you know typical man... I got led astray. And well I wasn't the jealous one. But honestly if I ever did it again I'm meeting them and their partner first and having a full and frank discussion. No plans though. A bit scarred from the last experience! 😂
Posted
I've tried something like that but it didn't work out, I tried monogamous and it hasn't worked out. I'm open to whatever now personally. If I find something that works in anything life is good for however long it lasts at this point
Posted
Could be interested in it, I guess it would depend on the person and if we all connected really well then I guess it would be something to talk about!
Posted
It def can work for sum with good communication but the jealousy can get the better of everyone I also think it's important to talk about how many partners there will be involved
Posted
Poly is fun and can be good, but only if everyone is honest. Must be open enough to say what you really feel.
Posted
I feel like my monogamous relationship is going to turn to poly maybe. He wants more. He loves me and I have kinks I’ve never explored because I’m a good girl. Which means I hate being called a good girl… 🫣
Posted
I'm wanting to try a poly relationship. I
Posted
poly is all about who had the idea and who's crying themselves to sleep every night
Posted
It's not for me. I prefer to have it monogamous.
Posted
7 hours ago, Meganiskinky said:
I feel like my monogamous relationship is going to turn to poly maybe. He wants more. He loves me and I have kinks I’ve never explored because I’m a good girl. Which means I hate being called a good girl… 🫣

Just tell him what you want and what you like and explore your kinks together. Will probably bring you closer together and find more ways to spice up your relationship.

Posted
My husband is in a monogamous relationship but open at the same rime. We both enjoy playing with people in the same room
Posted
Polyamory is more natural and normal for humans than monogamy
Posted
I would like try one. I don’t really know where to look…
Posted

I would try it. But idk if could last in it. I do like the idea of other men using and c*mming in/ getting my wife off. I’m glad it’s not alway my job. Yes I really like sex but I work very early morning so not always in the mood. Yes try to be honest and kind to all parties