polyamorous relationships

Th****

Posted
Idk why but

Like, I think the concept but have you ever noticed on like Love Don't Judge (i mean Imma try not to judge at least very much) but the male isn't overly too happy a lot of those poly episodes 🤣) so idk. Maybe sometimes 🤷🏻‍♀️ depending the couple I guess idk 😭😭😆😆
Posted
Yesterday at 05:57 AM, jrocautry420 said:
What does it mean, I'm lost

Polyamory, or consensual nonmonogamy, is the practice of having multiple intimate relationships, whether sexual or just romantic, with the full knowledge and consent of all parties involved.

Blanket definition. There are many sub categories that go along with it. Thruples, separate partners all together, etc etc etc go down the rabbit hole. It's interesting.

Posted
I definitely believe in poly. Relationships take a lot of work and sometimes it is nice to have someone else there to pick up the slack and every one fill each other's weak points. One person may be better at emotional comfort while another is more physically affectionate.
Posted
I have always been interested in the idea of poly but have never explored it.

I believe it is impossible to expect one person to fulfil all of your desires and needs, and that you can enjoy different people's company for different reasons.

I think poly has it's advantages and disadvantages, and a very important factor to whether it works or not (like any relationship really) is open honest communication.
Posted
Me and my partner are in a poly relationship, my partner Kaya has always wanted to be in one but her ex's wouldn't allow it, but now she is in with me and with me being poly she is now more herself
Posted
My wife of 12 years is wanting to start a polyamourous relationship. A part of me finds this exciting and wants to try it because she is happy two but Idk about me. Like a part of me wants to date again and both of us finding more to add to our relationship. However as excited as she is for me to find another partner (she said yay new friends) I tend to be a little jealous and not the best at sharing esp when it's something so dear to me. We have talked and we have both said we are happy and this is a want not a need, what we need is each other our primary relationship. I am just worried I might get too jealous and I know everyone has the ability to love more than one person I just feel like she no longer loves me 100% because now she wants to date another guy but again a part of me wants to share her I think it's exciting. Also I don't think it is fair if she let's me have a sexual relationship and I don't feel comfortable only letting her have a non sexual relationship. Advice tips?
Posted
5 hours ago, urdungeonmaster said:
My wife of 12 years is wanting to start a polyamourous relationship. A part of me finds this exciting and wants to try it because she is happy two but Idk about me. Like a part of me wants to date again and both of us finding more to add to our relationship. However as excited as she is for me to find another partner (she said yay new friends) I tend to be a little jealous and not the best at sharing esp when it's something so dear to me. We have talked and we have both said we are happy and this is a want not a need, what we need is each other our primary relationship. I am just worried I might get too jealous and I know everyone has the ability to love more than one person I just feel like she no longer loves me 100% because now she wants to date another guy but again a part of me wants to share her I think it's exciting. Also I don't think it is fair if she let's me have a sexual relationship and I don't feel comfortable only letting her have a non sexual relationship. Advice tips?

It is not hard to see that this will be the end of your relationship. It is almost impossible to go from monogamous to Poly. And if one of you has doubts now, they will only get worse.

Posted
I'll tell you this I was introduced into this lifestyle I was baffled and over whelmed but then I fully opened up to the knowing that you always have more than one someone wanting you loving you being there as your in you lows and being you back up and when your at your most high they do everything to keep you up there. It's the most amazing feeling in the world since besides them I've got not much no real family but the one I've created since my fathers passing so me and my 3 ol ladies have a life and an adventure in our soul with soicj love and excitement there's no walking away lol
Posted
And I've been like this for 10+ years all my wives to be and wife ate all new and they love it as well almost better than me cause I'm their King Daddy and King Daddy takes care of his loyal, loving ,respectful,and pleasuring Queens and princesses
Posted
The key fundament and most important foundation for any relationship monogamous or polygamous is honesty you have to be comfortable expressing yourself and telling the truth and trust your partner do the same. . Oh if you have trust and honesty you're probably going to be in a good relationship for a while if you have love and understanding and compassion and sacrifice and support it doesn't matter how many partners you have doesn't matter who else is blessed by the union. Personally I feel every one of us owes every single other one of us all the love we can give
Angelwings-314
Posted

I've been curious but don't like to share.  

Posted
Works for me. Myself, my wife and our other partner(F) have loved together for ten years. Never had an issue with jealousy or drama.
MrSmooth7764
Posted

Me and my other half are looking for our 3rd it's not easy to find people who are open about this

Posted
Yes. FFM for 4 months. It was a great experience and we learned alot about ourselves on the way. Looking forward to finding another gf someday
Posted
First cuckold relationship lasted 7 years second 4 , I was in chastity and all penetrative sex came from a small group of lovers my gfs had
Posted
I'm in a poly relationship rn. We started out poly, went monogamous for a while and now we've recently opened back up to being poly. We just happened to have other people in our lives that we felt a connection with and wanted to explore those connections so we decided it was time to open back up. It's going so well honestly. It's the best thing ever for our relationship and our sex life as we felt that we were denying a part of ourselves by being monogamous (we're both bisexual).
Posted
I am solo poly, by choice, not chance. I prize my independence. If I get that boundary respected, then most other boundaries fall. That's when it's at its best.
Posted
21 hours ago, RogueLynx said:

I am solo poly, by choice, not chance. I prize my independence. If I get that boundary respected, then most other boundaries fall. That's when it's at its best.

At the moment, I to am solo poly also. . .im currently having to unlearn and relearn things from my past relationship to who i am now . I too know what works best for me,  now bcz of it.i just want reciprocation for what i do for my partner'$, I'm literally a mirror. What you give is what you get, give me good time I'll give you a good time. Give me bullsh*t, i give you bullsh*t but sometimes 10 fold, especially if i told/set that boundary from the get go.

Posted

I can do poly if I am just having a FWB relationship. However if I am actually involved in an LTR, I prefer mono. Not sure why it just kind of feels wrong. Though I have done some impact play with others while dating with the approval of my parnter. Its possible I could to poly, I imagine it depends on my partner at the time and how we both felt about things.

Posted

I’ve previously said I could never, ever do poly. However, I am very conscious of the fact that I’ve found some limits I thought were limits actually aren’t (depending on the person and the relationship). Therefore I can never say never under the right circumstances. It is no longer an absolute hard limit but it COULD possibly be negotiated. 

Posted
I actually refuse to do anything other than poly. Polyamory is the equivalent of agape love for all whereas monogamy is literally centered around one of the most selfish decisions that can be made, though the connection is sometimes both profound and real at the same time. So I'm polyamorous. Why play those type of games with self bro, not cool. One should be genuine about oneself, upfront to say the least. But I digress...

Love ya.
;)
Posted
I would definitely date a female in a poly relationship...
Posted
I've been in poly relationships more often than not, and was married for over 16 years with that dynamic.
Posted
We are all naturally poly but people have to restrict themselves to be not