November Rain

DrMacEoin

Posted

A bunch of us were staying in a dusty old motel. Old friends, girlfriends, boyfriends, friends with benefits… FRIENDS. Whiskey was flowing liberally between us friends. Don’t you cry tonight, baby, there’s a heaven above you baby. Whatever you *** is, I know how you feel inside baby, I’ve felt that before.
When we were done with pouring out our fluid emotions into and out of faceted glasses, we stumbled groggily back to our dusty rooms.
I was wandering along the corridor clad in red fluffy textile panes and reached a door, the door I was looking for.
Pulled the handle down. Pushed the door. It was unlocked.
Inside, there was a large room with several compartments; an open suitcase was lying at the entrance, clothes were strewn across the drying rack.
Further on, there was a girl. Curly hair, cute nose, a shy half-smile. Shoulders. Hips. Full hips. Thighs. Feet.
All stark naked.
With a bearing of motherfucking Queen Victoria. Or Marie Antoinette, rather.
Chatting to me like nothing was off. Like nothing was OFF.
Being a gentleman, I looked her straight in the eyes.
She shaked her head once and again so that her curly hair would flow around in waves.
Hypnotising waves.
I walked in, noticing lacy underwear laying all around… pretending I didn’t see it.
The girl was just standing there, smiling shylily at me.
In the corner of my eye, I saw a… a… a DILDO… attached to a wall by the bed. A long, beady dildo, attached to a wall. Over the bed. Its purpose was obvious… but I pretended I didn’t see it.
The girl turned around and went into the shower, leaving me alone.
I heard the water running. She was gone.
And then.
“Hey Alex, can you help me?..”
Oh you can bet your sweet, sweet ass I can!
In a second I was there, clad in a white tee-shirt and blue jeans that perfectly complemented my sky-blue eyes and straw-blond hair.
She was standing in the shower with water flowing all over her perfect curves… smiling at me…
“Hey, I know you have your Zippo on you all the time, can you light my cigarrette?..”
Like, what?.. She called for me because she needed a lighter?.. IN A SHOWER?!
Yet I obeyed and lit her cigarette up with my USMC Zippo… and then… I entered the shower, all dressed up, getting soaking wet, wet wet wet, embracing her in the HOT November rain…

Posted
And it's hard to hold a candle, in the cold Novem- oh sorry wrong thread? I'll show myself out
Posted

That’s a hot sorry! I would Like to hear how it ended! 

Posted (edited)
On 9/20/2024 at 9:38 PM, MyNameDoesntFi said:

And it's hard to hold a candle, in the cold Novem- oh sorry wrong thread? I'll show myself out

the very right thread mate, the very right!

Kudos for you for getting the point, Axl would be proud!

Edited by DrMacEoin
Axl
Posted
On 9/20/2024 at 11:54 PM, Starving said:

That’s a hot sorry! I would Like to hear how it ended! 

Och. It ended on a cliffhanger by purpose… but now I have to continue…

Posted
1 hour ago, DrMacEoin said:

Och. It ended on a cliffhanger by purpose… but now I have to continue…

Look forward to the conclusion!