What are your non-negotiables for a dynamic?

Ba****

Posted
Someone like me
Not too far away and within a reasonable age range
Someone who can laugh at the darker times
Someone who can be respectful of boundaries and opinions
A person who knows when to stop
Someone who will have my back and will let me have theirs
Not chronically online or constantly looking at a screen outside of work
A person that won’t push me away when they have a bad day. (It only makes us feel worse ladies, it’s a tough habit but it doesn’t do any good)

A person that acts like a person if I’m honest
Posted
Respects boundaries.
Doesn’t play with my emotions.
Honesty.”if she says something I expect her to stand on that.
Integrity.”self explanatory”
Kindness “worlds already full of trash no reason to be another piece of it”

DOES NOT MAKE POLITICS HER ENTIRE IDENTITY.im so sick of people ripping each other apart over who the other votes for.

Is okay with healthy gender roles.its a man’s place to be a man,its a women’s place to be a women.there is no such thing as equality as both genders are good at things that the other is not an it’s when a man an a women come together and build off each other’s strengths that a true bond an partnership can flourish.theres no 50/50 it’s both giving their all to each other all the time.

Those are just afew of my non negotiables
Posted
6 hours ago, Split_tongued_Devil said:
Respects boundaries.

DOES NOT MAKE POLITICS HER ENTIRE IDENTITY.im so sick of people ripping each other apart over who the other votes for.

Is okay with healthy gender roles.its a man’s place to be a man,its a women’s place to be a women.there is no such thing as equality as both genders are good at things that the other is not an it’s when a man an a women come together and build off each other’s strengths that a true bond an partnership can flourish.theres no 50/50 it’s both giving their all to each other all the time.

Do you fully provide for your woman then?

Posted
8 hours ago, Split_tongued_Devil said:
Respects boundaries.

I think you are phrasing the 50:50 differently, but talking about the same idea.

Both parties contribute their strengths, ideally covering the other's deficits. The split is by type of contribution, not equal measures of the same contribution.

Posted
Thank for this post. This is such a great thinker. I never hard asked myself this before, and reading everyone's responses is great for adding things I never thought to question.
Posted
Honestly, respect, communication, loyalty, hygiene, let me sleep, and listen to me in all ways.
Posted
12 hours ago, maryioni said:

Do you fully provide for your woman then?

If that’s the role we choose then yes.but the point of that was gender roles are healthy and shouldn’t be demonized as they are.if the women is going out busting her a** to pay the bills then the man’s job is to keep the house.if their both working then they both keep the house.but more specifically there are things a man does better then women because he’s built for those tasks.just as there are things a women is better at then a man because she’s built for those tasks.im not a fan of the belittling of each gender by the other it’s counterproductive to achieving any real growth as a person across the board.

Posted
No yelling. Sodomy Sundays, always. And don’t ask me to make everyday decisions like what’s for dinner. For the love of god, just tell me what to make instead.
Posted
Honesty. Trust. Communication. Equal time and commitment to each person's pleasure, even if the sub has to have their's delayed. They still deserve to have it. Fun.
Posted
Free use. While I believe consent is important, having to keep getting permission from my partner feels like I'm after a favor. It's also mutual so if I'm sleeping, hop on. Also, gotta either swallow or get creampied. Takes the wind out of my sails so to speak, if a girl spits or just wears it everytime.
Posted
Trust probably, setting boundaries beforehand and ensuring they are not broken
Posted
Mine are. Got to give me cuddles and hugs. I need naughty maintenance once in a while. My partner suffers from depression and isn't good at reading my signs of need. Doesn't help I'm AuDHD and not good at trying to get romantic, though i try. So we're on a point system I can cash in for my needs. Depending on the reward, depends on the time allowed for cashing in.

Had an issue where I had been trying to draw my mommy out as it had been a month since I had any play. Got a couple of maybes then would get abandoned.

It hurts to put in effort to not have it reciprocated. So now I can cash in reward points to keep mommy being my mommy.
Posted
For me it’s purely about respect. And I think that no matter what anyone says its always at the end of the day about respecting boundaries. Your body is the most value able thing in your reality, just like my body is the most valuable thing in mine. You can boil down every positive experience to consent, and attraction.
Posted
As a dom I like my sub to be obedient at all times in all ways while respecting limits
Posted
Knowing exactly what you want and don't want. I totally understand having things that you haven't explored yet but if I ask if you want to do something, say yes or no. Don't say, "Um... maybe... I'm not sure... I guess... sure...," e.t.c.. Obviously I'm not going to do anything without an enthusiastic yes anyways. I like this in someone when I'm Domme, and I also do this when I'm submissive. It's so much more fun to play with someone who knows what they enjoy and knows where their limits lie so we're on the same page.
Posted
I have a lot of the same needs/wants, but I'm also a bit of a brat and enjoy being treated roughly and dirty talked. I want to be snuggled and reassured afterwards. I would also love a Dom willing to let me tie them up and explore their body.
Posted

He will be exclusively mine. I do not share my toys……. 

Posted
In my opinion, the non-negotiables in a dynamic would be based on the discussion between the D and s, primarily based on the hard limits of the sub.

For this reason, I believe that it's the sub who has the power in a dynamic till she decides to handover that power to her Dom.
Posted
The soft skills, always. Trust, communication, integrity…they promote the chemistry. After that, the physical side drives itself
Posted
For me before any dynamics happen, respect of yourself and respect of me and my efforts needs to be acknowledge….. period

The all the other things, if I cannot have your mind then there is no reason to have your body. Stimulating my partners - sub/Dom, or any other dynamic needs to stimulate my mind otherwise I get bored, and bored is not fun for me….. for example, I love taming a brat, yet if you attempt to out maneuver me, good luck