What are your non-negotiables for a dynamic?

Ba****

Posted
Patience, empathy, understanding.

Funny thing about sub/Dom dynamics I've seen scrolling around here is (and this is going to sound contradictory) the dom's sound very self serving. In reality they share equal power the dom's have only as much power as the subs give and until both parties understand that real trust can't be attained. And until there is trust and understanding the sub can't truly surrender and that's what we're going for.

My opinion.
Posted
Depends. If I have a domm, one thing that has to happen at least once a day is I want to be told something nice. You know. As long as I haven't committed any crimes against humanity, reminding me that I'm welcomed and wanted will be reassuring.

From a sub, I'd expect honesty before most else. Even loyalty is second there. Just keep it a buck with me. If I don't know, I can't take that into account when we play, and if your mouth is covered, it's harder to signal when something goes wrong. I'd rather know you got a hug that hurt than not know you got a hug for example.

Ofc, that's considering a standard for a long term dynamic.
Posted
She has to love giving head... enthusiastically.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I agree with most of the standards the OP stated with the emotional maturity and understanding that I need in order to feel respected even while letting myself be *** with them.