Bicurious?

Posted
More aimed at women, if youre bisexual, how did you go about getting experience with a woman for the first time? X and deciding whether it was for you or not?
Posted
Actually I let them come to me. The first time was with a *** or younger friend at a sleepover. She was the aggressor. Only once. Then in my 30s I had a lady I worked with that kept giving me candy 'have something small and hard, to suck on'. I did eventually have her small hard clit to suck on many times. We are still friends.
Posted
Going to answer on behalf of my partner. She is too awkward and shy to speak to women. I arrange the first time for her. I disappeared and let em get to know each other. After that she loved it but I have set up all of em 😂 even when we were apart I messaged the other girl to sort it 💀😂
Posted
Full swap or a MFF 3 sum. That’s where I was able to get my taste from it. Less pressure and more exploratory environment.
Posted
Full swap or a MFF 3 sum. That’s where I was able to. -Less pressure and more of a exploratory environment.
Posted
1 minute ago, midwestchick said:
Full swap or a MFF 3 sum. That’s where I was able to. -Less pressure and more of a exploratory environment.

Ugh no delete post button. -uncool, totally 🤦‍♀️

Posted
8 hours ago, midwestchick said:
Full swap or a MFF 3 sum. That’s where I was able to get my taste from it. Less pressure and more exploratory environment.

Silly question but how did you go about a MFF 3 sum for the first time? X like arranging one i mean x

Posted
1 hour ago, Fghjk said:

Silly question but how did you go about a MFF 3 sum for the first time? X like arranging one i mean x

Honestly, my first MFF happened to be a case where it was supposed to be a full swap situation but one of the M’s couldn’t preform (which happens sometimes… nerves 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Posted
1 hour ago, midwestchick said:

Honestly, my first MFF happened to be a case where it was supposed to be a full swap situation but one of the M’s couldn’t preform (which happens sometimes… nerves 🤷🏼‍♀️)

Also sending you a DM

Posted
16 hours ago, midwestchick said:

Oh! How interesting okay cool 😊

Posted
It was ages ago, back before these sites were popular, and all we had were yahoo groups! I found bi women to hang out with that way and went to meet and greets/ladies nights that usually ended up being at gay or lesbian bars. First bi woman I ever hooked up with I met that way and then we set up a separate date from there. After that I ended up on a 20 yr hiatus bc of kids, and now I end up meeting more couples because it is way harder to find single bi women to hang out with than other bi women who are either single or play solo like myself.