Period Sex

Gr****

Posted
My first experience was an interesting one and it created a lasting fetish. How does one approach this topic? Idk it seems awkward
Posted
It’s different alright. Done it like 10 times with 3 different partner. I do it, not my favorite thing. But I like it cause it’s different.
Posted
I’d say give it some time and ask questions that would make your girl think about it. First girl I did it with we had joked for about 4 month of doing it on her period. We both kinda wanted/ know each other was into it. She the one actually really said please do it to me. I think she liked feeling like a sub well I was being dominant. Not all woman like it or want it respect that. She would have not done when we first meet she took time to feel comfortable with me doing it
Posted
1 minute ago, Libby- said:
I was always my horniest on my period

At what age did you first have period sex then. It hit different I’ve herd

Posted
Period sex to each their own ofcourse. For my culture it’s been labelled as nasty and unhygienic. However it’s always for me the time that I feel most horny because of the hormones. I’ve only done it 4 times with 2 different partners. First and second time was around my 20’s we planned for it because we were both really horny. Third time was this year, with a new partner. This was unplanned, we were getting hot ‘n heavy and were grinding and kissing each other. It started with just the tip. Next thing I know, he was fully inside me. This was about 10 years later from the first time. I forgot how good it felt! For the female, because there is hormonalflow down there it’s more stimulating and sensitive, I felt ashamed afterwards because of societies standards. But he reassured me “why would you deny your body to feel pleasure, there’s nothing wrong with it“ he said. Did it one more time unplanned again after that. But since then, 3 months ago no more. I don’t miss it but I don’t feel so much shame towards it either. Just make sure she feels comfortable and you can trust each other.

And to be fair I did it on my first/last day, those days the flow is not so heavy but it still feels just as good and less messy😉
Posted
I like it but depends on the lady.
A lot of ladies say they feel horny during their period and some have gut ache.

Generally I see a lot of ladies are “don’t touch” during their periods - so when a lady is up for it - it’s a different and very enjoyable level of intimacy.

Plus the general feel of her juices is different. I’m definitely a fan !
Posted

I love period sex that's the best part of the month 

Posted
I’ve cycle fucked many times and gone down to, came up looking like Dracula many times to. Being inside a vagina during cycle is an amazing feeling, lovely and slippy and I’d give my right arm to be doing it right this very second.
Posted
I thought my period was off when my boyfriend finished he went to the bathroom and he was covered in *** so were the sheets but he just told me how much he liked it
Posted
Let your partner know. Most of the women I’ve been with are more easily aroused during that time of the month, however many are afraid and/or embarrassed and shy away. This is where you need to be reassuring and let her know that you don’t find it disgusting and that it is something you don’t mind at all. I am not sure if I would go as far as telling her that it’s a fetish as it’s a delicate subject, at least with the women I’ve experienced this with, but definitely let her know you enjoy her regardless of it being her monthly visitor.
Posted
All comes down to communication but I only had good experiences with it, helps to break down comfort barriers, therefore helps you with trust, and achieving an orgasm. Btw. Feels amazing on my cock ;)
Posted
I enjoy this but it is so hard to find a lady who is willing to indulge in this especially in Medway towns Kent uk
Posted
Honestly, the comments section is ridiculous.
OP, why is it that you feel speaking about a natural function of a woman's body or the reproductive system is 'awkward'.
TOU's here are that members are aged 18+yrs and yet some are behaving as though you're still in school.
Posted
I had somebody tell me they were on their period. I said oh we could just throw down a towel as a joke, but it did work. We also had to have a shower, but it’s all good.
Posted
I have only had one partner who was in to this. She claimed that it eased her cramps and would quicken the end of her cycle.
Posted
2 hours ago, Libby- said:

The red wings club.

Check in

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

OP, why is it that you feel speaking about a natural function of a woman's body or the reproductive system is 'awkward'.
TOU's here are that members are aged 18+yrs and yet some are behaving as though you're still in school.

Hey girls, have you had sex with a man when he had diarrhoea?

OP, why is it that you feel speaking about a natural function of a man's body or the reproductive system is 'awkward'. 
Posted

First of all,
Show that you care.

Second.
Explain that you’re not grossed out, at all. I wouldn’t go into “ohhhhhh it turns me on so much” as it might be a turn off.

Third.
Put a towel under her to protect the sheets. This might be VERY important to some girls, especially if it’s a new relationship.

Fourth.
Well
Just use your regular shticks and get her to open up for you.
Additional shticks that I used last time: “You said you have stomach cramps… how about trying a vibrator on your lower tummy?..” then the vibrator miraculously migrated to the nether regions.

I actually did it two days ago
The pussy was SO SLIPPERY and SO OPEN
I had to push my nails into my hips to prevent me from cumming before she did

Oh and when she did
Blimey
Screaming after screaming after moaning
Damn
I came in fif*** seconds after that.

Posted
1 hour ago, BrokenKidneyDre said:
I have only had one partner who was in to this. She claimed that it eased her cramps and would quicken the end of her cycle.

Ya that why one of my gf would want it near the middle / end of her period. I liked doing the day it starts as well ic they don’t feel like it for a few days then the flow is lots of the craps are the worst I would understand