Household chores...done differently

welshslaveboy

Posted

Interested to know who else enjoys doing household chores naked and in some sort of bondage? I'm talking, more those who arent lucky enough to be collared. Something about doing tasks such as cleaning, even garden work naked, and chained, even forcing myself to use only my feet to clean the floor. Something about doing these chores like this so much more enjoyable than coming home form work and getting the vacuum out as a matter of course :crazy:

Posted
I like being naked around the house. Doesn’t matter what I do I just like being naked.

I don’t tie myself or practice any bondage on myself it’s just a liking for simple naked feeling.

I’m interested to watch the replies on this in relation to those who take it to a more extreme place. Might be nice to have a kinky date with someone and walk in to find they have tied themselves up already. Predicament sex is great !
Posted
I like being naked or scantily clad with lingerie inside the house, outside, in the car. Yeah I’d agree that there is a lot of sexual overtone to it but for me it’s feeling of freedom. I went to a nude beach for the first time last year and it was awesome. It was nerve racking at first but once I walked past the first group of people, it was easy and natural. I drive road trips half dressed and playing with a toy all the time. I would really like to work for people nude or in lingerie doing a wide variety of things
Posted
1 hour ago, 1NaughtySissySlut said:

I like being naked or scantily clad with lingerie inside the house, outside, in the car. Yeah I’d agree that there is a lot of sexual overtone to it but for me it’s feeling of freedom. I went to a nude beach for the first time last year and it was awesome. It was nerve racking at first but once I walked past the first group of people, it was easy and natural. I drive road trips half dressed and playing with a toy all the time. I would really like to work for people nude or in lingerie doing a wide variety of things

1 hour ago, 1NaughtySissySlut said:

I went to a nude beach for the first time last year and it was awesome. It was nerve racking at first but once I walked past the first group of people, it was easy and natural.

I find being nude a bit of a turn on.  As though it’s a bit naughty - and that’s why sex is so great - nude people together doing intimate things.
So on one hand I’d love to go to a nudist beach but on the other, I wouldn’t like to lose that feeling of being naughty … so I’d probably be the guy with the semi erect penis looking at all the naked ladies … and quickly get despatched … 🤣

Posted
Well you wouldn’t be the only one that would have that issue. That’s why you lay on your stomach in the sand until the issue subsides 🤣
Posted
Yes generally plugged with a cage or stretching divide. Clamps and
Whatever outfit approves.
welshslaveboy
Posted
On 9/19/2024 at 10:49 AM, drtyshawn said:

Yes generally plugged with a cage or stretching divide. Clamps and
Whatever outfit approves.

The best way of being, feels great doesn’t it? Crawling around, scrubbing the floor, and hearing the clamps or chains rattling