Orgasm

Co****

Posted
What is the most amount of times a partner has made you cum, and in what time period? My record sadly has only been getting her off 14 times in 2 hours.
Posted
Girl made me do it 3 time in about a hour. I’ve got a female off like 12 times in a hour but some was finger some was actually sex some was me going down on her. The little switching it up made her go wild
Posted
More than 14 times in less than an hour for sure 😂🤣 he made me cum at his will and gave me different orgasms 🤤🤤 I was cuming endlessly one after another
Posted
What does it matter ? It is not about the amount of time you cum or how fast. It is about how intense, what kind of orgasme, journey to the orgasmen. If you just hunt the orgasmen you are a lousy partner in bed!
Please just stop the quick win, it is for lousy partners
Posted

I made my sub cum 27 times in an hour and half. ***d orgasms

Posted
It is sad that some women do not orgasm another half hundreds😉💦💦💦💦
Posted
I lost count after 36 times, and that's not including squirting. I DESTROYED his couch in the end. It was an 8 hr scene.
Posted
1 hour ago, Rope_kitten_88 said:
I lost count after 36 times, and that's not including squirting. I DESTROYED his couch in the end. It was an 8 hr scene.

No thank you lol. I love a hour or sub of a lot of fun stuff and a lot of orgasm but after 2 hour I’m good lol I need fresh and I need food lol

Posted
43 minutes ago, beachy-bum said:
Ok show off! Sadly we don’t give a fuck

My mother once told me, before opening my mouth, to ask myself “is it helpful? is it honest? is it kind?” If you can’t say yes to at least 2 of those questions, don’t say anything. Your comment is a perfect example of something one should keep to themselves.

Posted
12 hours ago, Rope_kitten_88 said:

Sound like a really good connection between you to. When you really connect with some one it can be really great.

Sounds like a great day to. I have a couple of 8 hr to 12hr blocks of time and would like to try to break that record. 😍 I will have water, Gatorade, fruit available, and door dash ready and on speed dail. Let me know when you come to South Carolina, I will also give you a full body massage throughout the day to keep your muscles relaxed. 😁😁😁.