Am I wrong, or am I just broken

fe****

Posted
4 hours ago, adrenalina75 said:
People suck cock because they either enjoy it, or they want to give the other person pleasure, or both. That’s all. It’s simple.

Bars on the username, circled back to tip my hat…’adrenalina’ tight. Eloquent…next-level sh*t. Tip my hat…added to my day 💚

adrenalina75
Posted
50 minutes ago, parallax_-_facts said:

Bars on the username, circled back to tip my hat…’adrenalina’ tight. Eloquent…next-level sh*t. Tip my hat…added to my day 💚

Why thank you

Posted
I never came from a blowjob until my 30s
Posted
Hun your not broken Hun no way about it Hun you have it going on is all and got into the situation Hun I'm jealous as also he should be taken care of you as well at the same time Hun
Posted
How about pulling out and exploding somewhere else?

Though to be perfectly honest you’re describing the parts I enjoy the most.
Posted
I actually have a huge oral fetish! Everyone is different but personally I love it and I’d feel bad if you didn’t cum. Definitely don’t get in your head too much about it, just enjoy it, cum loadsss, and return the pleasure💛
Posted
I haven't been able to get off to just head in over 8 or 9 years now. And I love to face/throat fuck too. I can tell you that MANY women enjoy doing it as much as we like receiving it too. I love the extra effort they'll put into it to try prove me wrong whenever I tell them upfront that I don't get off to it at all. And they will get a little upset whenever they realize that I wasn't lying about it, but it's definitely less upset than it would be if I didn't tell them upfront. So that way they do know it's a ME issue and nothing to do with them, so it lessens the sting to their sexual ego a little bit.... But I also have issues with getting off to having sex as well. I only get off maybe every 4 or 5 time of trying. It's extremely aggravating for me, and I know it definitely bothers a lot of my partners as well. But I'm a pleasuredom though, so I still get great amounts of pleasure just by giving them pleasure and getting them off. I just don't always get that finishing pleasure that leaves me twitching and shit lol.
Posted
9 hours ago, Bee01 said:
I actually have a huge oral fetish! Everyone is different but personally I love it and I’d feel bad if you didn’t cum. Definitely don’t get in your head too much about it, just enjoy it, cum loadsss, and return the pleasure💛

Everyone’s so much more elegant and inclusive than my words…stuck in the ‘90’s I guess…aimless Liberal.

Beautifully put, Bee💚💚💚

Posted
Some of us (female, male & +) are extremely orally fixated, I myself could suck and lick someone for hours on end as if they were ice cream lol.
I personally like to test how far deep I can get that dick down my throat, I lost my gagging reflex due to bulimia as a ***, so I don’t feel *** or discomfort doing so. It is a natural body reaction to tear up (as it would be gagging), the body is interconnected so pressing on certain glands will provoke a reaction, but this isn’t a sign of unpleasantness. Your player would tell u when it becomes unpleasant.
Although not uncommon, as I’ve seen/experienced that phenomenon before in males, u aren’t alone on this dude, but it is a psychological thing. So in my insignificant opinion, I think if u find a player/partner that u trust and feel comfortable enough with to fully relax, you might be able to do the shadow work needed to get rid of that block.

Happy f#¥*ing y’all!! 🤘🏽🤘🏽
Posted
Thursday at 06:55 AM, parallax_-_facts said:
You’re not (permanently) broken, not if you don’t want to be.

This will hurt, and likely be an “unpopular” opinion, although just maybe less so in this milieu.

It should help you, whenever you allow yourself to accept it.

I am now aged 51, I am a man.

I used to be like you, i understand.

All that, notwithstanding…you are, to put it gently…overcorrecting.

Your overwrought by the thought of “using” a woman.

At all.

Good, we need more men like you.

Here’s where it gets slightly uncomfortable.

You are, out of ignorance NOT malice, exemplifying (with a twist) what a president (whom I apparently judged too harshly in retrospect) -

“The soft bigotry of low expectations”.

I’ll try to keep it simple, you can dm me if you want to talk more in-depth or privately.

Just because YOU can’t imagine enjoying sucking you off and not coming up for air DOES NOT MEAN she feels ANY particular way (on a spectrum between your revulsion and the most hyperbolic caricature of a “cum-crazed sex bot”.

You don’t know, because you haven’t asked.

I was lucky enough to stumble across an angel named Amy, we attended university together.

Always felt like she was out of my league…but somehow we ended up together for a summer.

She loved sucking cock. She just did. Period.

I had to get her a glass of water, and hold on. That was all.

I felt mortified…just as you describe. Every woman I’d been with to that point had survived past assault or ***.

To a one, they did not enjoy sucking cock. Varying degrees, but yeah, no.

Until Amy. She just loved it…I was BAFFLED, and didn’t believe her.

The guilt.

I was just sure, positive I was re-traumatizing her. Perpetrating.

She sat me down, and told me that she just loved the power it gave her.

Power. She got power from sucking me off and not pulling back. She’d have eaten my soul if she could have.

She convinced me.

Amy taught me to ask. At least if I’m uncertain or uncomfortable.

She taught me to respect her enough to trust she knew what she liked and wanted and would have.

I didn’t understand how on earth sucking me off made her feel powerful…not for years and years.

But l, you know what?

I learned to be sensitive, open, communicate, and ask if I was legit concerned.

Otherwise, I needed to show her the respect of believing that Amy knew what Amy wanted, and I better listen up.

She liked sucking dick MORE than you like eating pussy, cuz she didn’t feel guilty about any of it.

Let yourself up off the mat. Be open and enjoy yourself.

It’s ok to be a man…some women…lots, well…they want more than you’re giving.

Just an FYI here, I do not disagree with anything you said… but, I am a woman that has been sexually assaulted by over 15 men in her life, first one being at 9 years old, last one just last month by a user of this site.
And non of those assaults made me like sucking dick any less than I do today… so no, I do not think those two are very related, at least not in my personal experience 😅😅