What does casual sex mean to you?

Mr****

Posted
I'm always curious what everyones opinion about casual sex is...
Posted
Personally it means everything I can fuck A chick wen I want and not have her or any other chick emotionally attached to me 👌🏻👌🏻
Posted
Casual sex for me would be sex without intimacy or connection. No ties, no obligations to the other person. Just mutual gratification and walk away.
Posted
10 minutes ago, SHONDARBY said:
Personally it means everything I can fuck A chick wen I want and not have her or any other chick emotionally attached to me 👌🏻👌🏻

Same and I might happy one a week of a few weeks then not for a month or two. It means only feeling attached to then when you fucking / making out. But im not checking in with them overt 4 ish days lol

Posted
1 minute ago, Aman94 said:

Same and I might happy one a week of a few weeks then not for a month or two. It means only feeling attached to then when you fucking / making out. But im not checking in with them overt 4 ish days lol

EXACTLY I only contact chicks if I wanna smash and I make the intention 1000% clear

Posted
7 minutes ago, BackRubsNBruises said:
Casual sex for me would be sex without intimacy or connection. No ties, no obligations to the other person. Just mutual gratification and walk away.

This is my opinion too... Simply for fun and everyone gets off

Posted
Two people understanding that there is a sexual interest, but either no emotional one or no time for it. So they both agree to having “fun times in bed” as a means of releasing stress or to have someone to fuck when they’re horny.
Posted
Casual is a confusing word. Intimacy is mostly always there, just depends on what weight you both put on it. Less weight..casual, more weight… following a spark.. heavy.. ok we need to talk.
Posted
It’s just supposed to be for the release you fuck and let aggression out casual is when u do it just for the release why u fuck when u slow it down and make love there’s feelings start rather you mean to or not eventually you will develop them so casual sex to me is just fucking leave feelings at the door beat it up get dress light cig on the way out the door to much in between builds a foundation for more to grow and tbh if u do anymore than just fuck you want more so stop chasing casual sex of you can’t just beat it up and leave
Posted
Casual sex is like a little Debbie’s snack cake. The moment you bite it, you remember why you wanted it, but while you’re chewing you remember how unfulfilling it is.
Posted
Nothing I do is casual. It implies lack of effort, and I will go to any lengths to delivery for my partner. Tagging an interaction as casual puts a consensual artificial high emotion level escape valve. Some-what. I’ve only tagged sex “casual” with 2 partners and both quickly ramped up the intensity.
helpinghand_256
Posted
I think casual sex is sex without expectations, both in and out of the bedroom. Casual sex implies not feeling or applying pressure on your partner to either be a certain way in bed, or to be a certain type of partner outside the bedroom. It's like no strings on anything, almost mindless sex.
Posted
3 hours ago, MrGoodbye said:

This is my opinion too... Simply for fun and everyone gets off

*emphasis on EVERYONE getting off.. I find, typically, it’s more about a guy dipping their wick and calling it good under the guise of casual/no strings/no emotional attachment/non-dating sex.
Having sex just for sex is fine, great, wonderful.
Not wanting to have an actual exchange.. being in a moment and being genuine in a moment and going all-in toward the sexual acts isn’t acceptable to Me.. doesn’t do much for Me.

I find that many aren’t capable and or willing to engage similarly on those levels when they aren’t working on a long term thing. I get it but it isn’t how I myself function. I prefer casual sex to mean that outside of that one (or many) encounter(s), we aren’t pursuing or seeking much else, but IN those sexual moments, it’s as intense and satisfying as Fire…
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

Posted
35 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

*emphasis on EVERYONE getting off.. I find, typically, it’s more about a guy dipping their wick and calling it good under the guise of casual/no strings/no emotional attachment/non-dating sex.
Having sex just for sex is fine, great, wonderful.
Not wanting to have an actual exchange.. being in a moment and being genuine in a moment and going all-in toward the sexual acts isn’t acceptable to Me.. doesn’t do much for Me.

I find that many aren’t capable and or willing to engage similarly on those levels when they aren’t working on a long term thing. I get it but it isn’t how I myself function. I prefer casual sex to mean that outside of that one (or many) encounter(s), we aren’t pursuing or seeking much else, but IN those sexual moments, it’s as intense and satisfying as Fire…
🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

You say this and i agree to most of it because i like to called it make love because that an intimate moment but and theres a big BUT some people dont want to hurt someone over some expectation that wasn’t planned that why when am having that conversation i always say no one can predict the future so what we need to do is our best i. Every aspect like the respect the kindness the carrying the helping and so on just to be there

Posted
40 minutes ago, bani said:

You say this and i agree to most of it because i like to called it make love because that an intimate moment but and theres a big BUT some people dont want to hurt someone over some expectation that wasn’t planned that why when am having that conversation i always say no one can predict the future so what we need to do is our best i. Every aspect like the respect the kindness the carrying the helping and so on just to be there

There are of course different kinds of sex; I wasn’t speaking anything of love nor even intimacy between sex partners. Being mutually present during sexual activity doesn’t have to include or equal any lasting thing, nor love, nor mean anything outside of said sexual activity. I simply expect someone to be present and in the moment and afford basic human respect, enough to be concerned with give as well as receive.