Lingerie Color Preferences

ma****

Posted
I have a panty fetish and most of the time it’s whatever experience I would have with you and what you’re wearing at that moment creates a story in my mind and when I see you in that again, it reminds me of a really good time I had with you. I also go through phases of like velvet, or the shine strap, Victoria’s Secret, or one pieces, I hope that helps 🤷‍♂️ I also like to have my partners wear my panties so I buy them and keep if things end but the idea of another man’s come in my panties annoys me not because I’m jealous or anything. It’s because the panties are important to me and it’s something I’m sharing in between my partners and myself.
Posted
I despise pale pastel pink 🩷 that'll make me uneasy about everything. So yes knowing your players is important. I know subs that go crazy over "their" color how thoughtful their Dom was to pick it out in "their" color, it also works the other way too if I see my player or partner wearing MY color in public I instantly know they want me to think about them and I most certainly will be more likely to bend to their desires (Switch) definitely more likely to get some public play too
Posted
I think that the best way to pick a color is to choose your favorite color or your partner's. After that, I prefer black.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

It seems unusually I dont like to see black or other dark and I like to see pink and other pastels and also floral and *** prints