Collar or no collar ?

Mr****

Cravings2024
Posted
While I don't feel the collar makes the relationship d/s, I prefer it as a constant reminder that she is owned.
Posted
I want to collar them in the bed room. But a nice fancy lock or infinity style necklace out side.
MasterKama23
Posted
Used waist chains, initial days with thread then into metal . And anklets. You can have numerous, depending on the phase of your journey. Use something like a tattoo as well to signify official and longer term commitment, if you need something other than collar.
Posted
I think every sub/Dom pairing can be different, and what's right for one is almost irrelevant to another? So I suppose it depends on the dynamic, and whilst I love putting a collar on a sub, it's not something I'm completely stuck on.
Hope that makes sense..
Posted
From a submissive I want to be collared
I prefer it as a symbol of ownership
Posted
Personally like them but not if it doesn't fit the vibe or sub
Posted
Personally I love them. I think it's very dependent on the dynamic/person involved
Posted
If the collar is chosen for the sub bye the dom, I look at it like a wedding ring.
Posted
My sub REALLY loves for me to put her collar on. Makes her feel owned, safe, and secure. I like the way it looks on her but I don't suppose it matters that much. It even gets in the way sometimes. She likes some light choking. ;)
Posted
Honestly for me a collar is more intimate then a wedding ring. I won't just anyone collar me until we've been together for a significant amount of time.
Posted
Would like to have a submissive collared but I sometimes worry that put the *** on me to want to play a lot and always needing to dominate. Yes I’m a 94% dominant guy but sometimes I need a brake a hey I need to be and = right know relationship. Yes I get a lot of woman that say it means more then a wedding ring. I’m also not used to going out in public with a woman being collared beside me, I more worry that we be stared at. I’m also very green with all this.
Posted
To me, being collard is basically an engagement ring. It's not to be taken lightly.
Posted
As a sub, even without a dom in the mix I love my collar. Makes me feel secure.
Posted
Getting attention in public is a turn on because people know what it is. Stare all you want at what you know you secretly want. We are in a time to embrace who your are and *** no judgment.
Posted
I consider collaring akin to marriage, so I like that I have a collar. How we, I would only want one in a dynamic that is a serious as marriage.
Posted
A collar to me is as close to a wedding band as I’m going to get. I will only collar a girl who lives with me, and makes a life with me. Beyond that we’re committed, possibly in love, partners, but collaring to me is serious.
Posted
I have never needed nor required a collar, but subs light up like crazy when they get one...so I suggest giving them one!
Posted
Instead of a collar I like to put mine in chastity. It's less noticeable and just between us. But for the female subs maybe a ***r style necklace with a jeweled lock as symbolism. Just a little subtle for public.
Posted
To me an official collar is like a wedding ring but I do have collars for play and a collar and leash for events and stuff of that nature
Posted
I prefer Collars if Both parties like them. It's like A Promise Ring in My Opinion but maybe I'm just too sentimental idk lol
Posted
So dose this mean you should give a woman a collar if you wouldn’t give them a wedding ring? Ask as some people say their view is a high significance and not to do just out of the blue? Also I think asking your partner what it mean to them and being on the same page helps.