Collar or no collar ?

Mr****

Posted
Depends on job setting. If she's in a job where they won't care, collar stays on. Otherwise, it comes off and is replaced with a small necklace
Posted
A collar has many different uses. It is not required for play, but it can help create the right headspace. In a long term relationship I love a light metal collar like the eternity collar. It can be worn at all times and is discrete enough not to advertise the ‘kink’ to others, yet reminds the sub that she belongs.
Posted
A collar is just another form of play for me, with no more or less significance than any other.

I can acknowledge that there is a big difference between wearing a collar and "being collared". Just like there's a difference between wearing a wedding ring as a symbol of commitment and wearing a ring just because you like the aesthetic of it. Ultimately, it's an individual choice with no rules or significance beyond what the people involved in the dynamic give to it. My girlfriend wears them because she thinks they're cute. I wear one when I'm feeling submissive because it ties the whole vibe together.

I know others who take the dynamic life very seriously and consider wearing a collar as a very meaningful thing. To each their own.

It does make navigating socialization in kink spaces a little dicey, though - hard to tell where someone is wearing one because of the aesthetic or because they are "owned". Personally, the "ownership/slave" dynamic isn't really my thing. But, you know, you do you.
Posted
I like to collar my subs, usually a light one for day to day, public appearances and a more solid one for home and play
Posted
I prefer being collared. It gives me a sense of pride to wear something that was presented to me by my dom/domme (pansexual so I really have no preference)
Posted
My one and only sub, was collard by me and wanted me to brand her inner right thigh with my initials. She enjoyed having my brand until I transfered to another state. She still has it, it's been almost 30 years. I haven't found another sub that was as dedicated to the lifestyle.
Posted
Entirely depends on your situation etc for me each sub has their preferences and I go mostly by those it’s all gravy for me
Posted
For me, my 24/7 collar, solidified our dynamic - it was granted after two years of vetting/playing. He;s the love of my life and I'm ridiculously happy to be eternity collared by him =D (just a ring next haha)
Posted
I think collars should be treated with same weight as wedding rings.
Posted
I think if someone has a collar it is just like having a wedding Ring you'r with that person for life (or you should be)
Posted

Collar, ngl i love that sh*t. Receiving a collar makes me feel warm and fuzzy, it's like a reminder that they care.

Posted
I have not used a collar yet with my Dom but I think it would be hot
Posted
For me, I have (and make) play collars because being actually collared has never been on the table with any of my past Doms. My collars are fun for fashion or play time, but due to the thrifted nature of the material I use I cannot guarantee longevity well enough to recommend it be The Only Collar you wear for play. Definitely not a permanent or daily collar (my preferred).
Posted
I have my own collars but would love to get collared :3
Posted
I like a collar mid days
Posted
I have a coller
Posted
I think being collared after being tied up fully is hot
Posted
I wear a collar 24/7 since 2006. I can't imagine not wear Master's collar.

Posted
Collar with the accompanying SERVICE *** SHIRT !
Posted
The Sub Should Be Collared. But Only After You Have Set The Rule's In Places.
Posted
Love being collard I'm a sissy pet slut slave