Sleeping foot fetish

ch****

Posted
Is it weird that I like when my wife goes to sleep to fuck her feet and cum on them? Most the time she's aware but sometimes its spur of the moment.
Posted
Its often a fantasy of many foot fetish people so i would say perfectly normal and glad you found someone ho lets you enjoy your kink
Posted
I appreciate it. She's definitely something else. Thanks for commenting.
Posted
The fact your wife is open to it and accommodates the fantasy, that should ease your mind of any thoughts that it’s weird. Foot fetishes are pretty common, but to find a partner who lets you act on your urges. That’s next level, so revel in your situation 😉.
Posted
Not at all weird. I'm sure they're pretty feet and it's hard to resist the urge.
Posted
It is. She lays them in my lap most days and just let's me rub them or push my cock against them and acts like she doesn't know. Lol it's her little way of saying I can have them and it's awesome.
Posted
1 minute ago, chattanooga579946 said:
It is. She lays them in my lap most days and just let's me rub them or push my cock against them and acts like she doesn't know. Lol it's her little way of saying I can have them and it's awesome.

She’s a keeper for sure.

Posted
Yeah guys I'd say I lucked up. Never had the fetish before my wife soo I guess that's a win
Posted
As long as she explicitly gives you consent (really important with any somno stuff) then nothing wrong or weird with it at all. Glad you’re getting to explore and experience this kink which gets far too judged and attacked.
Posted
If her feet are as beautiful as her boobs, I don't blame you lol
Posted
Haha I had the same thing for years man... My ex let me get all sorts of crunk with those feets of hers.. didn't have the fet before her either... And here I am... On the critical mission of another pair of soles in my lap.... Lol more power to you dude