Dom, Sub, Caretaker, Pet, and a Slave

Li****

Posted
I lean towards all of these categories. Is there a better definition for someone like this? Is this normal? Anyone else out there have the same experience?
Posted
Switch... But I wouldn't worry about labels, sounds like you're "exploring" and this can change depending on the preference of what kind of partner you enjoy being with as well. Don't give in to labels just enjoy
Posted
“Normal”….. it’s completely fine, of course. 😉
All-Rounder may be a fitting term here? Kinkster wouldn’t be incorrect.. Your needs and desires span more distance than those who are definitively ‘Dom’ or ‘slave’ or ‘____’ and or you are simply exploring and enjoying. It might be confusing to You or to some, but exploration and experimentation with Self is part of humanity and kinksterhood alike! Perhaps you might coin your own term for your unique amalgamation? Be well!
Posted
Eh, I'd call you a switch if I had to pick something. Don't worry about labels, though. Otherwise, we'd all be all kinds of stuff. Just say you're kinky or a kinkster if you MUST have a label🤷🏾‍♀️
Posted
Completely normal. I'm more DDlg based, but will go to pet play, CNC etc basically different sub areas of being ... well a sub lol For you - I'd say broad term as switch as you play dom/sub roles intermittently/interchangeably =) But honestly what you decide to "class" yourself as, or however many "labels" is up to you.