Why won’t my girlfriend do a cuckold role-play with me?

Yadiglalove

Posted
He found the rare unicorn who respects her partner more than her partner respects himself.
MasterBittersweet
Posted
Respect her decision, the way I see it you don't really know her that well and have only just met her.. Just respect her boundaries and limits.
Posted
Cant *** someone to be into the same things as you.
Posted
You need help coercing/getting her to change her mind? Wow.

It totally mesmerises me the amount of people that ask these sorts of questions.
Why don’t people seek out others that are compatible with their wants and needs before starting a relationship??
It’s just like me looking for a man, getting to know him and then afterwards telling him I want him to be a submissive. It doesn’t work that way. I look for men to date that ARE submissives. You can’t make someone want to be something that they aren’t. It just won’t work.
Posted
Maybe cause she’s not into it…? Only so many times you can ask before you should realize she just don’t wana do it. And you’ve been with her a few months and only had two dates ? Dude… something is off here with the progression of things. Very slow progress and already proposing things like that and want to push her to do it when she doesn’t want to. Idk what to say to you.
Posted
27 minutes ago, MrFirmhandx said:

Maybe cause she’s not into it…? Only so many times you can ask before you should realize she just don’t wana do it. And you’ve been with her a few months and only had two dates ? Dude… something is off here with the progression of things. Very slow progress and already proposing things like that and want to push her to do it when she doesn’t want to. Idk what to say to you.

I read it as they have dated before, split up and are now dating again. 

Yadiglalove
Posted
So what I didn’t add is that she cheats on me anyways, so why not do it in front of me?
Posted
Because she is cheating I you and that makes her guilty which makes me angry
Posted
1 minute ago, bow427 said:

Because she is cheating I you and that makes her guilty which makes me angry

Huh? How? 

Yadiglalove
Posted
Because if she’s cheating she’s willing to have sex with other people and when she learns that I’m actually ok with it and want to watch she doesn’t want to do anything
Posted
Ya it’s her secret and your stealing it making it jut terrible and big water I FICO g go the vagina
Posted
15 minutes ago, Yadiglalove said:
So what I didn’t add is that she cheats on me anyways, so why not do it in front of me?

That may change things a little. You didn’t mention that, but if she doesn’t want to do it what more else can you do? Maybe she likes the thrill of hiding it behind your back and the idea of doing it in front of you is weird to hear. Maybe she’s uncomfortable with it. I would just say to her exactly what you just said, “if you’re going to cheat why not as well do it in front of me?” Or she doesn’t want to, you can’t *** her brother. Good luck!

Yadiglalove
Posted
Ok cause u know Hu…
Posted
I don’t think he’s soliciting anyone here, just forgot thst piece of information. He just wants to know how to convince her to cheat in front of him instead of behind his back.
Posted
4 minutes ago, Yadiglalove said:
Ok cause u know Hu…

Look man, you never mentioned her cheating in the original post, and the vibe in the responses clearly hasn't gone the way you'd hoped, so it just looks like you're trying to backtrack and justify the original post.

I'd give up if I were you 😂

Posted
18 minutes ago, Yadiglalove said:

Oh, I missed this. Must have posted at the same time as my first comment. 

Ok, this "relationship" is a whole mess, if it even is an actual relationship. If you're "dating" and haven't had an actual conversation about things like being monogamous or not and if you're both aiming for monogamy, if you haven't had the actual conversation about being exclusive then she's not cheating. People can also be non monogamous and/or not yet exclusive and still not want to involve other partners with one another. People can be ok with multiple partners in the same room and still not want to engage in a cuckold scenario. People are allowed to have their own wants and preferences. 

If you are in fact in a supposed "relationship" then it sounds like neither of you are ready to be in a relationship with *anyone*. 

Posted
4 minutes ago, MrFirmhandx said:

I don’t think he’s soliciting anyone here, just forgot thst piece of information. He just wants to know how to convince her to cheat in front of him instead of behind his back.

A cuckold dynamic isn't cheating. Stag/vixen, hotwifing, cuckqueening isn't cheating. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, MrFirmhandx said:

I think you missed one of their responses, which was essentially "HMU"

adrenalina75
Posted
It says there are 45 comments here, but I can only see a handful. Where are they?
Posted
7 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I think you missed one of their responses, which was essentially "HMU"

OP's profile also says "single" so something's definitely off here. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, adrenalina75 said:

It says there are 45 comments here, but I can only see a handful. Where are they?

It's super annoying that they haven't fixed that bug yet. If you're coming from your notifications then apparently sometimes not all comments show up. If you find the post and thread by going to the forum then clicking the post you should be able to see everything. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
6 minutes ago, adrenalina75 said:

Sometimes that happens when you’re blocked

adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, MrFirmhandx said:

Sometimes that happens when you’re blocked

I don’t think I’m blocked by ALL the people commenting here 😂

Posted
2 hours ago, Yadiglalove said:

I think you ought to ask yourself if it’s possible that she’s doing her own thing, and you just think she’s your girlfriend?
Has there been an explicit agreement that she’s dating you exclusively, or are you making assumptions based on your own feelings?
I agree with others here that something is definitely off here. More information required.