Why won’t my girlfriend do a cuckold role-play with me?

Yadiglalove

Posted
We both cheated for years before we decided to swing but have only done the cuck/cuckquean thing a few times. It probably needs to be her idea to work.
Posted
29 minutes ago, kinkyfuck280532 said:
We both cheated for years before we decided to swing but have only done the cuck/cuckquean thing a few times. It probably needs to be her idea to work.

Ya I may have to be. that sucks though.

Posted
Wow! Let’s change the role. What’s one thing you are against being done to you? Now how would you feel if she was persistent on doing it anyway? Respect goes a long way.
Posted
13 minutes ago, Angelbaby865 said:
Wow! Let’s change the role. What’s one thing you are against being done to you? Now how would you feel if she was persistent on doing it anyway? Respect goes a long way.

You mean like being cheated on…?

Posted
19 minutes ago, Angelbaby865 said:

I’d love if she fuck other guy infront of me. I’d got rock hard. I find it sexy when woman cheat even, I think wow she needed it so bad she went and found a guy that please her. If I seen pictures of a guy that had cumed in my wife that a huge thrill to me. I love my woman being used if she happy with it

Posted
2 hours ago, TallBastard said:

I think you ought to ask yourself if it’s possible that she’s doing her own thing, and you just think she’s your girlfriend?
Has there been an explicit agreement that she’s dating you exclusively, or are you making assumptions based on your own feelings?
I agree with others here that something is definitely off here. More information required.

You just think she’s your girlfriend 👏🏼👏🏼Gawd how many fall into THAT mindset. Assume instead of having conversation. Mind blowing how people enter into dynamics/dating without communicating. Your response is 🤌🏼🤌🏼

Posted
21 minutes ago, MrFirmhandx said:

You mean like being cheated on…?

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ you missed the point.

Posted
17 minutes ago, Aman94 said:

I’d love if she fuck other guy infront of me. I’d got rock hard. I find it sexy when woman cheat even, I think wow she needed it so bad she went and found a guy that please her. If I seen pictures of a guy that had cumed in my wife that a huge thrill to me. I love my woman being used if she happy with it

The point of my comment is communicating and respecting boundaries/hard limits. If you like something and it’s a must for you that’s fine. It does not mean your partner will like it/agree. So you either accept/respect her boundaries or move on.

Posted
I get that I really respect that. Then been many times I’ve not done an act cause the other person want ok with it or didn’t like or want what I wanted to do. I’m very out their in my kinks: but think my kinks are kinda common
Posted
1 hour ago, Angelbaby865 said:

The point of my comment is communicating and respecting boundaries/hard limits. If you like something and it’s a must for you that’s fine. It does not mean your partner will like it/agree. So you either accept/respect her boundaries or move on.

You missed my point. She violated his boundaries first. Only women deserve their boundaries respected? 🤦‍♂️

Posted
2 dates in a few months?
Sounds like you might not know her well at all. Instead of trying to change her mind you might want to see what is on her mind. She may have some ideas you never knew. Best wishes regardless.
Posted

In general the answer to "why won't my partner do my fetish with me" is that it doesn't benefit them.  That sounds selfish at times, but in a lot of cases this is "this is your fetish, how does it benefit me" (even if it is something they could be interested in) it's basically like The Simpsons where Homer buys Marge a bowling ball, fit to his finger sizes and inscribed in his name.  (obviously we know how that episode played out, but that wasn't his intent)

That's the generic answer.

Posted

The specific answer to your scenario is...

the two of you need to work on your relationship because this is all unhealthy.

If someone is cheating on you, then this is something you both have to work on why it's happening or happened.  There's a million different contexts.  

Opening up an established relationship to any form of open relationship; including being cuckold, requires solid foundations and a lot of trust which you clearly don't have.

You can also HAVE a cuckold relationship AND something she does still be cheating - because you have to establish boundaries.

Posted
8 hours ago, MrFirmhandx said:

You missed my point. She violated his boundaries first. Only women deserve their boundaries respected? 🤦‍♂️

two wrongs don't make a right.

Posted
You need help understanding that no means no, unless previously agreed otherwise. Drop the subject, if you want to maintain this relationship.
Posted
I have taught many wives to embrace the cuck hold lifestyle for their males maybe she just needs to learn the benefits for her have you discussed with her what she can and can’t do while you’re locked up or will you be locked up
Posted
LMAO. Sounds like you want to *** your preference to her. In a relationship between two people; there are boundaries and yall NEED to communicate that. There are things that are fundamental for you which you need that to be MET—and your so got em too. What happened is, seems like your kink is important to you but is a boundary for her. The sexual preference aint match. And just bcs you guys are couple, doesnt mean EVERYTHING got to be tolerated. If things that are fundamental dont match, you need to rethink abt continuing the relationship. Respect is a foundation in any relationship what even is this thread lord
Posted
Just because it’s something that you want and need does not mean that it is something she wants. You don’t get to demand that somebody sleeps with other people. I mean, how would you feel if she demanded that you bent over and took it from other men? If this is a need of yours and she’s not willing to do it that means you’re not compatible that doesn’t mean you get to throw a fit and *** her to do it
Posted
OP said: “ I have been with my girlfriend for a few months, now this is he second time we have dated and I feel like this time is really serious”

Then added: “So what I didn’t add is that she cheats on me anyways, so why not do it in front of me?”

Just by these 2 contradicting sentences IMO this is clearly NOT a serious relationship at least not by the said “girlfriends” actions.

If they have really dated a few months and she knowingly cheats, Why would anyone “feel this time it is serious” where is the trust?
There is no consent to a cuckhold dynamic
There is no mutual respect of each other’s desires

As for “I need help getting her to change her mind” I agree with the many comments about the absolute faux pax of this question in context to the OP.

Though I can’t help but feel the OP may have been trolling…
Posted
3 hours ago, Coco_De_Leche said:

OP said: “ I have been with my girlfriend for a few months, now this is he second time we have dated and I feel like this time is really serious”

Then added: “So what I didn’t add is that she cheats on me anyways, so why not do it in front of me?”

Just by these 2 contradicting sentences IMO this is clearly NOT a serious relationship at least not by the said “girlfriends” actions.

If they have really dated a few months and she knowingly cheats, Why would anyone “feel this time it is serious” where is the trust?
There is no consent to a cuckhold dynamic
There is no mutual respect of each other’s desires

As for “I need help getting her to change her mind” I agree with the many comments about the absolute faux pax of this question in context to the OP.

Though I can’t help but feel the OP may have been trolling…

Also, is she even actually his girlfriend after only a few months? Does she know this and agree to it? If they haven't had an actual conversation about it they could just be dating and not exclusive so she's not even "cheating." As far as she knows, she's just living her life and dating multiple people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted
7 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Also, is she even actually his girlfriend after only a few months? Does she know this and agree to it? If they haven't had an actual conversation about it they could just be dating and not exclusive so she's not even "cheating." As far as she knows, she's just living her life and dating multiple people. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think there's also the "I feel like this time is really serious" - ok... does she?  

I think it's interesting... I think most men would feel it reasonable to chat to more than one lady about the prospects of meeting/relationship and wouldn't find it unruly to meet someone while having 'other options' - but when a woman does that it's seen as a bad thing.

Posted
8 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Exactly!

Posted
14 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think there's also the "I feel like this time is really serious" - ok... does she?  

I think it's interesting... I think most men would feel it reasonable to chat to more than one lady about the prospects of meeting/relationship and wouldn't find it unruly to meet someone while having 'other options' - but when a woman does that it's seen as a bad thing.

This is why I'm very clear and up front with the people I get involved with and normalize these types of conversations from the start.

If you're not comfortable having these sorts of open and direct conversations with someone, either you shouldn't be dating them or you aren't ready to be dating at all.

Posted
You cannot just *** and convince.someone to do something they don't want and you shouldn't either , it's not right and the relationship would.likely not last if you tried ***/strong persuasion . I've been in two cuckold relationships the first stated as a "normal" relationship the second was cuckold from the begining