Looking to write kinky stories for ladies to enjoy

Marcus_197Seven

Marcus_197Seven
Posted
I'm looking to write a series of short kinky stories based around female domination and male submission, Does anyone know of any writers that currently cater for this niche?
Posted
Im submissive and i love being a womans toy to obey i dont know any righters though
Posted
Sara Cate’s Mercy is probably a good read if you’re trying to study that domain
Posted
I love literotica you can share anything and everything someone as written something about every kind of kink and fetish
Posted

Have you even tried to look for yourself? If you had you'd see there's quite a lot. 

Posted
6 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Have you even tried to look for yourself? If you had you'd see there's quite a lot. 

Oh yes, but also asking opinions here is part of my larger research plan as I wanted to gauge which authors resonated with people and with that in mind, do mind my me asking if any resonate with yourself?

Posted
I enjoy feeling both like a Sex Toy and/or a Beastly Pet; which is partially why I'm so turned on by even the thought of a gorgeous Strong, Domme--"Her Majesty"--literally owning my cock, taunting me in various ways with the only key to my cage being on a secure necklace dangling between her tits, pretending to swallow it as she runs it between her luscious lips, with a devious smirk, able to tease me and even edge me slightly in public or private. I would like to be a tame beast that's under her control, with a leash that attaches to the cage, numerous cages for different reasons, some smaller, some with less feeling in certain areas, more in others, and all sorts of toys and accessories to go with me. My cock itself is actually quite nice: it's big, not enormous, but definitely on the bigger side, but it's also, as my favorite description of it: "... It sure IS Purrddy" (coming from a Domme that expects perfection), it should be easy to find on my profile if interested, or send me messages for more pics or whatever if wanted. But, for some reason, I enjoy feeling small in front of a sexy Domme, and Her pleasure is what gets me off more than anything; being caged up and adding either women or men drives me crazy with jealousy that I ironically enjoy: I WANT to see her tight little cunt be stretched to the max by some 15" cock (okay, at least 9-12", but I would always be in the lookout for the biggest cock I could find for her), and I'd even love to be humiliated playfully, by her, as well as be ***d to both clean and lubricate the monster cocks that would be plugging every orifice, as she'd be teasing my tiny caged cock, squeezing my balls, forcing me to kick her clit while she's full of cock, and of course: making it with her while she's being ridden hard and literally in tears from sheer delight, feeling her moans and muffled screams, as she blasts from one enormous orgasm to the next, often keeping her eyes in sync with mine, whispering and/or shouting how big he feels, and when she starts cumming, screaming as she starts spraying, literally squeezing both my cock and balls as hard as she can, often using strapons for me to wear over the top of my caged cock, and/or over my mouth.

I could talk about this forever, but should probably end here and just say: of any of the preceding interests any lovely ladies out there: do not hesitate to message me. I'll write more of my countless fantasies (I have Dissociative Identity Disorder--formally known as multiple personality disorder for those who haven't heard what it's now called--so I have quite a large and diverse group of alters, each with their own fetishes, kinks, etc.) when I have more time, and am on my computer instead of a Fucking phone.

Otherwise, stay nice and wet ladies 😜
--Pretty Hate Machina System
Marcus_197Seven
Posted
2 hours ago, iowa-city98195 said:
Cherise Sinclair and Sarah Cate

Thanks for your feedback, will add them to the list