Small/Petite Body Types

As****

Posted
Hello community!

I’d love to hear thoughts, feedback, theories, etc. on why some are attracted to petite body types. I’m finding myself almost primarily attracted to women with petite bodies these days.

CULTURE
I acknowledge that western fashion and body culture had us tending towards that very skinny body type and I can't say I was not affected. Yet, I feel there is more behind my particular story.

I was also born in Tokyo, for which Japan obviously has a generally smaller body size across the population. I imagine this had influence.

CHILDHOOD
I was a very skinny yet athletic boy and a very late bloomer in size, voice pitch and other areas, including being held back in first grade. I kept growing after finally hitting 6' late in high school, and am now 6'4". My first crushes were all very small or skinny woman, who were similar size and shape to me.

PARALLEL KINKS
I just LOVE tossing a partner around, so obviously smaller, lighter woman certainly make this easier and more fun.

I love power dynamics (top) and enjoy DDlg. Arguable both could have an allusion to smaller relative to me. I'll say I am attracted to empowered woman, yet still, empowered woman who are short with petite body features.

All body types are beautiful! I just think smaller woman are cuter, personally speaking.

I ask the community:

Do you share this kink (or simply the preference, as I'm unclear it's a "kink"), and if so, do you resonate with what I share? What other theories do you have behind this attraction?

Please disagree, affirm and expand upon my theories.

Thanks for reading, pondering and sharing your experience!
Posted
Hey. Yeah i totally understand what you're saying, there's really something about tiny petite women. A friends *** is pretty small and slim and you could say i have a crush on her because of that, but i also think it's maybe the feeling of protecting her that's having an impact here, idk.
But i also understand the attraction of taller, stronger women that seem to be more independent to me. It's a myth sometimes which parts of women i find attractive.
Posted
I have always liked petite women. I've tried to figure out why and my efforts are inconclusive. Could be a little bit of the protective aspect. Could be the power dynamic. Both of which I enjoy. However I had an experience that threw me off. I was asleep in bed my roommate came home with his girl and she had a friend. They told her I would be what she wanted for the night. She came in my room and jumped in my bed. My roommate said you're welcome and shut the door. We had sex good sex but something felt off. Weird in a not so good way. I couldn't figure out what it was. In the morning when we got out of bed she was about my height. 6 foot. That's when it made sense. I still don't know why but I just prefer petite. Plus have you seen a petite woman with a nice butt in some high heels? Oowee.