Public play

cr****

Posted
2 uren geleden, MayBull said:
I'm a Mother so the first thing I would think of is please Lord don't allow any children to witness this. Than I would run away and start praying. Or stick around playing some Christian Hip-Hop super loud. 😆

I expected you to ask if you could join 😈

Posted
2 hours ago, secretaddiction said:

The inside of your car is private property not public ;p

If you can be seen, that's enough for the Police to take care

Posted
For me, this comes down to ethics and consent. It’s unethical to include the general public without their consent. By playing with yourself publicly, that is what you are doing. In the uk, I believe it’s a criminal offence.

If they were mitigating the risks of being seen, I’d live and let live. But if the person was being obvious in a very public setting, I’d definitely be making some phone calls.

If you’re actually asking if it would be arousing… for me at least, no.
Posted
23 minutes ago, Filli said:

To be naked in your car just because it is not prohibited by criminal law, doesn’t mean that it’s no offense.
All it takes is for someone to feel harassed and the complaint is filed.
And masturbating in public, which is what we are talking about here, is definitely a case for the police.

I never endorsed being naked in public, let alone doing sexual stuff, i would personally take action if i see someone masturbating in public. I was just trying to let you know that it isnt a crime according to german law which i find very funny myself. Hope i am not misunderstood as i usually AM

Posted
The riskiest place I have jacked off is in a college library 🤣🤣🤣
Posted
Be kind of hot. But yeah just because it’s in the car could be a police complaint. Have to be careful now days.
Posted
Couple years ago I parked at a Walmart one Sunday afternoon and the car next to me was running and no one in the driver or passenger seat. Went in came out and same car still running and I see something fluffy moving in the backseat. Turned out to be a young couple getting it on with her in his lap blanket around them. So I pulled out rolled the windows down BLARING just had sex and giving him two thumbs up and he returned the two thumbs lol
Posted
The inside of your car is not private property. It is outside and in the public. If people can see inside then there's that. Also why there are things for police like plain sight laws. If it can be seen, they don't need a warrant.
Posted
I would definitely want to be watched and I think the original question intended that it would be a public parking area or the brits say a car park. I suppose you could be parked about anywhere really. The intention would be to get seen by somebody looking in intentionally.

I'm a type that looks in windows, not in a peeping Tom kind of way up close but as I walk along, if there's cars I look as I go by or if curtains are open and facing the public street in a house or hotel... I'm going to look as I go along. Only 1 time have I caught something fun to see - a nice girl totally naked in a hotel at the bathroom mirror with her back to me but fully visible on the mirror but the window was wide open. I was driving passed. What was really funny and tells a lot, my wife said... did you see that?! Ha ha ha, I knew then, women are pervs too.

She had no care in the world. We need more like her.
Posted
Depends where but I'd probably watch and make sure they're aware I'm watching, I'm a total voyeur
Posted
Legal perspective aside, kink and consent should go hand in hand. Public play in areas not specifically designated for that entails other people did not consent to be participants, and as such any kind of excibitionism would be considered consent ***.
Posted
4 hours ago, Filli said:
In a public place on daytime? Calling the police 😄

calling the police? just leave or walk away if you aren’t kinky enough to handle the view. 🤷🏽‍♀️ it wasn’t directly meant for you for you to want to get authority involved.

Posted
Honestly I wouldn't be phased if it was more normalized....only reason I'd even pause is due to how most Humans find that offensive lol 😂🤣😂
Posted
4 hours ago, Filli said:

To be naked in your car just because it is not prohibited by criminal law, doesn’t mean that it’s no offense.
All it takes is for someone to feel harassed and the complaint is filed.
And masturbating in public, which is what we are talking about here, is definitely a case for the police.

If you're talking about Germany, it's a totally different society and culture. It's nothing like people here. They show nudity and certain acts of sex (if it's 'natural'... I've, I don't think *** would be shown) on public TV after about 8:00 or 9:00 there. A newspaper in England has the entire page 3 dedicated to a topless girl every... Wednesday I believe it is... Maybe it's Tuesday...
Either way everything you're basing everything you've said based on the current thinking in America...

Posted
It wouldn't bother me at all... Depending on how the person looked... Now if they look like they were strung out on *** and deranged... I probably just steer clear but as long as they're not actually hurting anybody I wouldn't care
Posted
4 hours ago, Filli said:

If you can be seen, that's enough for the Police to take care

Why are you so keen to involve the police?

Nobody likes a grass.

Posted
As most have said, depends on the place. Regardless of gender, if it was somewhere kids could possibly see, they'd be getting a thump on their car and told to move on somewhere else.

If its the middle of nowhere and a man, ignore. Middle of nowhere and it's a woman, I'd smile and move on unless there was a clear indication she wanted help.
Posted
Depends if it's a man or woman? If it's a woman I'd be in there like swim wear if it's a man then it's the psychological wank off and make it as uncomfortable as possible for him 🤣😂
Posted
Forcing a kink on strangers is not good. Where’s the consent? Not cool at all.