Public play

cr****

Posted
Just because your car is private property doesn't mean to say it doesn't meet the indecency laws within the UK and other countries if it's a public place.
Even with the idea that a vehicle is private property, the entitlement to another person's body is telling within the comments.
Posted
4 hours ago, JeffNeals said:

If you're talking about Germany, it's a totally different society and culture. It's nothing like people here. They show nudity and certain acts of sex (if it's 'natural'... I've, I don't think *** would be shown) on public TV after about 8:00 or 9:00 there. A newspaper in England has the entire page 3 dedicated to a topless girl every... Wednesday I believe it is... Maybe it's Tuesday...
Either way everything you're basing everything you've said based on the current thinking in America...

it is? thats strange considering that I am German :D

Posted
I use to see it all the time as a commercial truck driver.
Posted
4 hours ago, JeffNeals said:

If you're talking about Germany, it's a totally different society and culture. It's nothing like people here. They show nudity and certain acts of sex (if it's 'natural'... I've, I don't think *** would be shown) on public TV after about 8:00 or 9:00 there. A newspaper in England has the entire page 3 dedicated to a topless girl every... Wednesday I believe it is... Maybe it's Tuesday...
Either way everything you're basing everything you've said based on the current thinking in America...

Untrue. Page 3, topless models haven't been a thing for about the past 10yrs given the sexism, the objectification of women and the negative affect for women re body image.

Posted
If it’s a woman watch a little then ask politely if I can help
Posted
I'd stop and watch. If they want to interact, I'll talk them through an intense orgasm, and maybe find a sub or masochist..... and friends are nice, too.
Posted
If they're really hot offer to help, but likely keep my distance, maybe take a video. LMAO
Posted
I guess that would depend on who it was I saw masturbating if it was a man I wouldn't be too thrilled about but if it was another female maybe I might be a little more excited.. but the fact they're doing this in a public parking lot might be a little concerning because children or something might see it.. but I think my reaction would just depend on the circumstances.. if there were children present and it looked like they were doing something sketchy where children were concerned I would probably say something or let somebody else know.. but if it was just an innocent thing then I would probably say nothing and just go about my business
Posted
I'm a whatever floats your boat kinda guy so it would not bother me
Posted
If you’re in plain view of others who have not consented to seeing your act, then you’re out of line and deserve whatever you get because you’re no different than a flasher at a public venue. You do not have the right to impose upon others. That’s just common sense (which ain’t so common anymore). How would I react? Depends on where and what the surroundings were. If you’re at risk of exposing yourself to children, I would probably pound on your window and tell you to check yourself before you wreck yourself. 😂
Posted
HeLL No ,if my kids came in the crib and said someone out front with his slong in his hand ,It's gonna be bad.
Posted
Ignore em, and decide if I should call the cops or not, male or female
Posted
12 hours ago, RoyGbiv46523 said:
Forcing a kink on strangers is not good. Where’s the consent? Not cool at all.

In my mind, they chose to look in. That's on them. I'm minding my own cock, erm, business in here. Ha ha ha.

Posted
Forcing a kink on strangers is not good. Where’s the consent? Not cool at all.

Here in the uk it's quite common it's even got a name it's called dogging us brits are just built different to you's Americans who are easily offended if you don't believe me look it up people go to secluded car parks to get there rocks off all the time could just be voyeurism one time you go and another time you go you could be bonking some blokes misses with him and he will be filming it I could take you to loads of locations where it happens regularly 😉