The bride and the maid of honor

Trixiefoxxx

Trixiefoxxx
Posted

"Julie" my acquaintance is very kinky; so when I ran this roleplay scenes by her it didn't surprise me much when she enthusiastically consented .

The scene we were about to act out( which would become my very first kinky replay scenario) was the maid of honor blackmailing the bride into having dirty, kinky sex with her before the wedding ceremony

I " got into my character" in front of her bathroom mirror. Nervous with anticipation from what was to come. And also self conscious it was taking me what felt like a considerable time to get my wedding dress on 

I stepped through the door looking like a real princess. My white heels clicking on the floor as I walked up to "Julie" she regarded me with a slight smile  taking in my transformation with her eyes. " Are you ready to walk with your bride down the aisle? " I asked her twirling around in my white lace dress A devilish look came into her eyes. " You are not going to be marrying that man today. " She replied " I know you had an affair ". "What! " I replied " that was just a fling. You wouldn't tell my fiancee that I cheated on him ..would you?"

Julie chuckled " well .." " you can't you will ruin my marriage!!" Julie's hands delicately cupped my breasts her fingertips grazing my nipples" perhaps we can work something out" she said. " I will do anything, anything ..just  keep my affair a secret" 

"Anything eh? ." Julie's voice took a darker more predatory tone now" I'll tell you what you are going to do . You are going to be my little slut right here and now And you are going to do with me the things you did with that man you cheated with" " my God Julie I can't believe you would do this to me! Im not a lesbian. And I've never even thought of being with another woman..." My voice broke off. 

Julie doubled down " you are going to do as I say and submit to me. You are going to do every sick, perverted thing I tell you to do because if you don't I will tell everything. " Julie lifted up her dress revealing her black strapon "Are you going to be a good girl and obey me?" "Do I have a choice?" I asked faintly. "No"

She pushed me down into a chair and tied me in with a long rope. Then stood gazing satisfied at her work. " Don't waste your time squirming you can't loosen my knots " she stripped off her dress revealing the red latex lingerie that had been hidden beneath it.She groped my breasts and touched me between the legs. 

She pulled up my dress and wrote the word " slut" on my body with her red lipstick. " What are you going to tell your groom when he sees that?" She asked.That was a hard question but I answered quickly that l would tell him I wrote it there for him. Julie frowned for real,; annoyed I had escaped her little trap. She untied me and stood me up beside her bed.

She lined up three sizes of dildos  on the counter and made me point out which one was the size of the man I had cheated with. She ordered me to remove my dress as she fitted her strap on. I let it down slowly revealing my white lace bra. It slid down still further over my hips and white lace garter belt and matching white lace panties. It fell silently to the floor exposing my white garter stockings. I stood exposed before her She bent me over the end of her bed pushing me face down and mounted me analy from behind 

"Did he f you this hard when you were his slut?" She demanded. "You are my slut now. This ass is all mine now. This is Julie's ass".The sensation was overwhelming and I could only make little feminine moans and groans. "You are mine  and every sick perverted fantasy I have for you you will fulfill without hesitation  and like it or I will ruin your f'in g marriage. Now tell me did he f you this good?" "Nnnoo" I stammered under her relentless pounding." Julie I can't believe you are fing me!" I gasped. She laughed. " Tell me you like it "

"F yes Julie! F Julie. Keep fing me like this" Tell me you are my dirty  slut you little cunt" "I'm your slut, your little dirty slut!"

She flipped me over grabbed my ankles pinning my ankles over my head and pounded me with absolute gusto. The way she was getting into it I couldn't stop a giggle. Julie looked in my eyes and giggled with me her hips pounding me like a jackhammer. When she pulled out I "came" out of my ass. Fluid gushing out. 

She dragged me off the bed into the floor and as she stood over me l had a perfect view of her perfect gorgeous pussy before it urinated all over my face. Flooding my eyes and up my nose and into my mouth. Needless to say I got a good taste and sniff of her urine. "your my bitch now forever. And this is how bitches mark their territory" Julie said.

Thus concluded my very first kinky roleplay scenes 

lesdevon
Posted
That is awesome more please
Posted
Signed copy when you publish pls;)
Posted
What a friend to take such good care of you! Next time you should take care of her