How Intense is too Intense?

My****

Posted

I was recently considering a sub slave who had also stated that she was a masochist after sharing numerous calls and numerous video chats we met after three months after a three day tonight get together she had said that I am too aggressive in the way Man handled her the way I grabbed her and other things we had done together so my questionis how intense is too intense?

Posted
Communication. Initial meet. Comfortable energy exchange. Mature discussion. It’s all basically known, or am I missing something…
Posted
Okbfare nut never crossing the boundries I'm talking about On a first encounter, that's what I'm trying to ask?
lolli-leigh
Posted
Reading this it appears that both of you have rushed in to play. Ruff play is subjective and we all like different levels and at different times. Take time out and reflect on her comments. If you are still seeing each other site down and communicate ,how to address this. It is important to start slow and build up to theses things.
Posted
Ty and it doesn't matter now she is gone. There's no hope she is involved
lolli-leigh
Posted
What matters now is what you take forward from this experience,learn from it and grow.
Posted
There's not chart or scale like, how strong is a strong coffee? If you can't read body language or have the patience to learn someone then you're walking a fine line
DivineMystOG
Posted
It sounds like you went straight from betting to playing. As a D it's your duty to learn everything there is about your s so that together you can set limits/ boundaries of your dynamic. Training stage is so important to learn each others newds/limits.
Posted

there's no metric as every individual has their own barrier

this is on you, as a Dominant, to communicate with to make sure you don't overstep

or, if you do - that this is then communicated and resolved.