Spooky season!

Bi****

Posted
1 hour ago, MyPingLu said:
Hereditary 😈

We talked about this one earlier what's a scene that scared or shocked you 🙂?

Posted
Honestly, Scream. It's not even scary to me, but it's been one of my favorites for a good bit.
Posted
25 minutes ago, BigBadBootyDaddy said:

We talked about this one earlier what's a scene that scared or shocked you 🙂?

When his ***s head gets knocked off, I’ll go again since someone already gave that answer. My second pick would be Mandy.

Posted

I quite like the vintage Tigon and Amicus horror films.   Vault of Horror, From Beyond the Grave is my particular favourite. 

Posted
2 hours ago, BabyBoyNate said:
Honestly, Scream. It's not even scary to me, but it's been one of my favorites for a good bit.

I love scream it's so there on my favorites list just for it being about horror movie crazed ***s

Posted
1 hour ago, MyPingLu said:

When his ***s head gets knocked off, I’ll go again since someone already gave that answer. My second pick would be Mandy.

Great movie love Nicolas Cage and his od sense of acting it's always great to watch him on the big screen also check out Bad Lieutenant If you haven't a good movie with NC

Posted
19 minutes ago, smeagol said:

I quite like the vintage Tigon and Amicus horror films.   Vault of Horror, From Beyond the Grave is my particular favourite. 

I see I'll have to check those out if you like 1950s or a little early check Angry Video Game Nerd every October he does a series called Monster Madness really good watch to find movies you probably haven't seen

Posted
Yesterday at 07:01 PM, BigBadBootyDaddy said:

Great movie love Nicolas Cage and his od sense of acting it's always great to watch him on the big screen also check out Bad Lieutenant If you haven't a good movie with NC

Longlegs - creepy with NC 😉

Posted
1 hour ago, NexumSange said:

Longlegs - creepy with NC 😉

Saw a review of this movie it looks interesting and has some pretty good imagery

Posted
1 hour ago, BigBadBootyDaddy said:

Saw a review of this movie it looks interesting and has some pretty good imagery

And I’ve just watched Beyond the Grave and am tickled 🎃 making my way down the list of Amicus’ flicks now! ✌🏽

Posted
2 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

And I’ve just watched Beyond the Grave and am tickled 🎃 making my way down the list of Amicus’ flicks now! ✌🏽

Gotta check those out I'm currently going to watch Martyrs but I'll check out beyond the grave tomorrow doing a different horror movie a night for October 🎃

Posted
Monday at 07:03 AM, IndecentGirl said:
Martyrs 😱

Just saw this last night 2008 I saw there's newer one but decided with the first one not bad very gory

Posted
Monday at 07:00 AM, Es- said:
The haunting in Connecticut 🫣😏

Just finished this one last night I remember seeing the commercial for this on TV which is cool to see the full length movie good recommendation 👍🏽

Posted
Tuesday at 09:41 PM, NexumSange said:

Currently watching From Beyond The Grave hoping for a good scare although 70s horror comes off a little cheesy 🧀

Posted
9 hours ago, BigBadBootyDaddy said:

Currently watching From Beyond The Grave hoping for a good scare although 70s horror comes off a little cheesy 🧀

Absolutely it does! Haha and that camp is something I enjoy when in the mood for such 😉

Posted
5 minutes ago, NexumSange said:

Absolutely it does! Haha and that camp is something I enjoy when in the mood for such 😉

I was pretty good the idea of a curse if you try to swindle the store owner is a neat concept I liked it 😊 👍🏽

Posted

Cult classic from the UK worth a look is "*** on Satans Claw" from the "period Fold Horror" style that the UK loved so much in the early 70's along with a lot of Vincent price's outings around that time.  "Witchfinder General" and the uber camp "Theatre of ***"

Posted

if you want tog more modern "Howl" from 2015 was a rather good low budget werewolf flick along with "Dog Soldiers" that's become a modern cult classic.

Posted
5 minutes ago, smeagol said:

Cult classic from the UK worth a look is "*** on Satans Claw" from the "period Fold Horror" style that the UK loved so much in the early 70's along with a lot of Vincent price's outings around that time.  "Witchfinder General" and the uber camp "Theatre of ***"

Sadden by the fact that most of your comments get censored I'll try and work with what I'm seeing here to find that movie and watch it tomorrow tonight is a quite place 🙂

Posted

yeah sadly i just realised a lot of words get censored for some strange reason "red squirty body fluid on Satans Claw" and "Theatre of Red Squirty Body Fluid" should get it lol

Posted
6 minutes ago, smeagol said:

if you want tog more modern "Howl" from 2015 was a rather good low budget werewolf flick along with "Dog Soldiers" that's become a modern cult classic.

Is Dog Soldier featured on Creepshow? Featuring kid cudi?

Posted
2 minutes ago, BigBadBootyDaddy said:

Is Dog Soldier featured on Creepshow? Featuring kid cudi?

No, it's a modern UK Indi UK Werewolf film where several SAS soldiers  are sent up to the remotest part of the Highlands of Scotland and then get hunted down by a Pack of Werewolves.  Some great one liners, as one is getting eaten alive "Well I hope i give you the Sh............" you can fill in the last two letters lol  Film Quote "Six Men, Full Moon NO CHANCE" :)

Posted
14 minutes ago, smeagol said:

No, it's a modern UK Indi UK Werewolf film where several SAS soldiers  are sent up to the remotest part of the Highlands of Scotland and then get hunted down by a Pack of Werewolves.  Some great one liners, as one is getting eaten alive "Well I hope i give you the Sh............" you can fill in the last two letters lol  Film Quote "Six Men, Full Moon NO CHANCE"

Ok ok ill check it out for tomorrow's film 🤔🙂

Posted
Saturday at 03:17 PM, smeagol said:

No, it's a modern UK Indi UK Werewolf film where several SAS soldiers  are sent up to the remotest part of the Highlands of Scotland and then get hunted down by a Pack of Werewolves.  Some great one liners, as one is getting eaten alive "Well I hope i give you the Sh............" you can fill in the last two letters lol  Film Quote "Six Men, Full Moon NO CHANCE"

It's been a little difficult for me as not only my