Personal growth

Te****

Posted
That's a really good question. One of the biggest aspects of connecting with this community (totally new to it), is having to learn to grit my teeth and have the uncomfortable discussions more. I'm not as good with really expressing aspects i don't like because I don't like making people feel wrong or off, or uncomfortable. But to be able to really connect with who can work with me, I DO need to get out of my own way, and express those parts that are a struggle for me.

I'm usually pretty open, but for that one thing, it can be hard. The "I don't like this/that," when I connect with someone. Goes into the people pleasing aspects to my personality. But if I'm uncomfortable or not enjoying myself, then I'm betraying the trust of the other side. They trust me to be open and honest with them.
Posted
I love this question.

I have struggled with my mental health since I was a ***ager. getting into kink as a sub has really helped me with boundary setting in my vanilla life as well. the more I learn, the more people I meet, the more I get to exercise this muscle. 💪🏻
Posted
It gave me a better perspective on my own neurodiversity and allowed me to identify how two conflicting sets of genetic traits need different things and that opened my eyes to the fact that love is infinite. Also removed my ability to use a comma.
Posted
I have had to learn how to maintain myself and take responsibility for my emotions. If I want someone to respond to me like I'm a dominant I need to act like it. It's tough sometimes
Posted
It hasn't so far. I'm new and have had 1 dom experience which I now understand was manipulation to get me to come and do willingly. It has left me in an emotional knot. It didn't help improve any aspect of my life unfortunately and made my walls go up further.
Posted
I like this question, it help me to be more self-aware, set boundaries, and maintain them. I have learned more about my likes and dislikes, and most of all, better self care and self-love.
BDSM has given me conviction of my strength and abilities in my vanilla life, and I am still learning. 🥰
Posted
Hasn't so far but it's early. Just not finding people in my area that are active on here.
Posted
It gave me the strength to not be afraid or scared if I want to be tide up and used I don't think some words from a person will do anything
DivineCreature
Posted
Doing more domming has helped me stricten up my previously non-existent boundaries.
Posted
Since figuring out my interest in the scene, I found out how much more confident and comfortable I am in my own skin. I feel more connected to myself and am able to handle life more easily having understood my dominant nature.
Posted

@HoneyBee88 I totally know where you’re coming from and hope you seek support bc there are true doms out there who are really interested in helping you discover more about yourself both sexually and in life. Best of luck and if you ever want to chat, hit me up

Posted
It opens up a new intoxicating thrill
Posted

@nashvilleTT I appreciate you saying that , I've grown a lot being a Daddy Dom I was just curious how y'all have as well

Posted
Totally new to the community but being straight and recently have been exploring my sexual experience with prostate toys which has opened my eyes and perspective on what I thoroughly enjoy and get pleasure from and has wanted me to explore a little more in untouched areas for me. Still a little skeptical in some areas but warming up to it. But hot dang have I enjoyed my prostate toys 😈🤤
Posted
I appreciate all y'all's comments thanks
Posted
I find I'm overall a better person and take care of myself better when I'm in a Dynamic. It's hard to want to do things like therapy, call doctors, that sort of thing on my own, but when I'm ordered to take care of those responsibilities? All the mental resistance and anxiety melts away, and I can get stuff done.
Posted
Absolutely. I am so much more motivated to take care of myself mentally and physically when guided and ***d by a domme
Posted
My sexual confidence and even day to day confidence. And it's so refreshing to have bdsm fun.
Posted
Yes. I feel like I'm more at home within my power. I feel more confident knowing that people would want to submit to me. I feel so humbled & happy to get to help ppl let go of their troubles of anything.