Swingers Cruise?

Sm****

Posted
Has anyone ever been on a swingers cruise or hotel events?! I’m very curious to know what it’s like and maybe something’s I can expect. Thinking about maybe trying one next year some time.
Posted
I wanna go so bad but I'm single lol
Posted
Sexwithalexa talks about it in her podcast
Posted
13 minutes ago, bbwmissnecterine said:

Same

Posted
Normally the Food is very nice. And the Locations too. Often people Are way to old to Interact. And to be True. I would Not Go There with my real Girl. I Go There with Women i want to school with
Posted
5 hours ago, bbwmissnecterine said:

From what I’ve read singles are welcome as well.

Posted
4 hours ago, Bishop24 said:
how do you find the events?

I actually first heard about it on TikTok lol and then I chose to do a little research and see what I could find.

Posted
3 hours ago, XLDom4SubSlaveNympho said:
Normally the Food is very nice. And the Locations too. Often people Are way to old to Interact. And to be True. I would Not Go There with my real Girl. I Go There with Women i want to school with

Most things that I’ve come across say the age ranges are like late 20’s to 60’s with most people being in the 30’s-40’s or something around there. You should bring your girl and just participate in the things you two are comfortable with…

Posted
It Depends On Where You Go. Different City's Different States Have All Kind Of Things Going On. ATL Has Alot Of Clubs And Dungeons.
Posted
1 minute ago, NastyDaddy49 said:
It Depends On Where You Go. Different City's Different States Have All Kind Of Things Going On. ATL Has Alot Of Clubs And Dungeons.

Oh yeah I’m well aware lol

Posted
Cool. Enjoy Yourself. Wish I Had Someone Like You
Posted
3 minutes ago, NastyDaddy49 said:
Cool. Enjoy Yourself. Wish I Had Someone Like You

Keep looking you’ll find someone I’m sure! I didn’t think I’d find 2 men willing to do the things I want but I have soo many men reaching out lol

Posted
To the Point Singles Are welcome. Mostly Women get free entranc. Couples 40 Bucks. Singles 100. so There is 2 Girls. 2 couples and 20 Single men Holy shit
Posted
Half of the married men with their dicks in their hands trying to drink their sadness away while the other half are gangbanging their wives for a week straight.
Posted
Haha sounds pretty fucking accurate from what I have seen
Posted
Lotta dudes checking out my profile now for some reason. No, I'm not the guy who's fucking your wife and if I were, that's something you need to talk to her about.
Posted
Maybe they think you’re the guy fucking the guys with their dick in hand.
Posted
15 minutes ago, bighonesty said:
Maybe they think you’re the guy fucking the guys with their dick in hand.

I wonder why they'd be looking for that.

Posted
Check out SDC or SLS for swinging site and parties. Hotel takeovers normally you rent out all the rooms on a floor so there is security that only lets people onto the floor if they are paid members. Normally one or two rooms are open commmon spaces and the private rooms that people paid for if the door is closed don’t bother them if the door is open come in but ask before participating. If there is a rope on the door feel free to watch just don’t enter the room.