Non-Sexual Dominance

ma****

Posted
Obeying immediately goes a long way with me. I don’t require my sub to cater to me although she always seems to want to. She says it’s the healthiest relationship she’s ever been in so It could be because of the way I treat her and she’s always seeking ways to make me happy.
Posted
  1. Acknowledging Their Preferences: Paying attention to their likes and dislikes and making subtle adjustments, such as cooking their favourite meal or playing their favourite music, demonstrates thoughtfulness and submission.
  2. Personal Notes or Letters: Leaving small handwritten notes expressing your appreciation or excitement to follow their lead, reminding them how much you cherish your role and their dominance.
fatmanDom
Posted
as a dom i want to get to know every inch of my subs character so that i can hold space for her, i expect the same that she puts the effort into get to know me as much as i get to know her. then she will know what things she needs to do that will make me a better dom.
Posted
Interesting.. I feel bad because I am a big guy.. and people normally are scared of me so it's hard to publicly dominate someone.
Posted
Don’t treat your dynamic or relationship like a game that you can just switch off at any time. Take it seriously
Posted
Obedience, loyalty. Putting me above all else.
Posted
Every dom is a little different. I like a good yes sir with a smile on her face. Little things like that go a long way. Mine also feeds me like while watching a movie or something. She holds the plate and makes sure it’s the right temp. I don’t ask her too, she just does it. It’s one of my favorite things actually
Posted
Sit at my feet while were watching tv
Posted

Loyalty no matter what, food ready for when daddy comes home from a long day of work, both us bathe each other taking turns , scratching my bad cause the sh*t feels good and massaging, but gotta do for her also . ... Really be nice to sit together and we both make a list of things we both would like done to one and another

Posted
I like having my shoe tied in public. A full kneel down and put in the effort to tie them well and straight.

Prepare my lunch, or bring me a lunch at work if possible. If I was with the girl 24/7 preparing my lunch the night before would be part of the routine.

Posted
18 minutes ago, mythicalman said:
I like having my shoe tied in public. A full kneel down and put in the effort to tie them well and straight.

Prepare my lunch, or bring me a lunch at work if possible. If I was with the girl 24/7 preparing my lunch the night before would be part of the routine.

Preparing food is one of my favorites in a dynamic

Posted
Sense of submission is not physical actions for the most part. It's a standing beside or behind, because I protect and lead. It's holding your hand because you want to feel safe. It's complete trust without question because our lives are in my hands and above all else respect equally. A submissive doesn't "do what you're told" because she'll already know to do it.
Posted

Don't ever look me in the f**king eyes!
JK. That's not a dom, that's an a-hole.
Was dating a stunning waitress once whose first task was to abandon makeup, deodorant and razors. My rationale (which I should not have to include but usually do) was that I needed her to understand that she was more attractive to me simply unadorned, disguised or masked. I loved her smell, and her lips. Makeup made her look garish to me. She was sooo beautiful naturally and made the best perfume with her own body. Anyways, the owner of the restaurant asked her why she stopped shaving her pits, implying that maybe she should ew, gross...... She very coyly looked over at me and kinda nodded. So I said, "because it turns me on." She blushed and smiled at me. I went back to work and we made out in the walk-in later. Long story, but I guess when my desires out-weighed the judgements of convention, her friends, her job and whomever else.... That made me feel like a Dom.

Posted
Daddy loves when I cook for him
And when I make and serve his coffee to him no matter where we are💖
Posted
Honestly a home cooked meal and waiting by the door with a cold beer when I get home
Posted
I would say sweet and simple just holding my hand will they are looking at the sky care free because they know I will protect them
Posted
Non-sexual submission is about attitude. About seeking to be pleasing and respectful and following the rules we have established.
Posted
6 hours ago, ColoShark said:
Non-sexual submission is about attitude. About seeking to be pleasing and respectful and following the rules we have established.

Of course, but what specific thing can your sub do to put you in that dominant headspace? (aside from following the dynamic structure)

Posted
Addressing your Dom with their title.That paired with assuring them with eagerness and devotion.
Posted
Don’t give him the feeling you complain about him ever with other people. When he’s not around.

Always prioritise taste/ (high)calories over healthy food.
If you think you’ve used enough oil/butter think again.
This way you show you can show restraint while eating
(if necessary) and give him what he knows is best for him.
LostAndFoundGiGi
Posted
My sub and I have been together for 3 years. She has had many Dom, Daddy, sugar baby relationships. According to her I'm so dominant but loving and caretaking that it's her preferred Relationship. Don't get me wrong she gets put in her sub place and knows her roll well.There are a lot of things she just does like a slave without the needed dominance because of the romance and unmatched love I bring to our relationship. She forgets her place sometimes and I have to set her straight. As abrasive as I can be when I feel she's out of line, she knows that the safety, love and security I offer the relationship she is willing to fully submit. So all in all I think it's dominance with security, love and safety.

Sub GiGi: I agree. 😍🫂💪🏼
Posted
Nothing wrong with a little message while I'm watching the game or something