Non-Sexual Dominance

ma****

Posted
Getting them to do something that can ruin their life if anyone else found out.
Posted
14 hours ago, madmox said:

Of course, but what specific thing can your sub do to put you in that dominant headspace? (aside from following the dynamic structure)

With me it is very up to the situation. Addressing with the title would be one thing, assuming needs and deliver with a sub posture (what ever this is you agreed on - mainly head and eyes down) or assuming a position without being asked to do so (in my case a default position also acceptable in public - she doesn’t has to be in all the time but I make her to in case her public behavior is to far out of line).

Posted
3 hours ago, SurfLA213 said:
Getting them to do something that can ruin their life if anyone else found out.

If your “Dom” asks that of you: Walk away! A real Dom would never do that.

Posted
4 hours ago, DrAgOnSaGe2000 said:
Nothing wrong with a little message while I'm watching the game or something

You feel superior if someone is giving you a massage?

Posted
Before completely transforming into a submissive, my answer would probably be the trust to make decisions outside of kink related activities, if that makes sense- like an assumed “what are we going to do today/where are we going to go/what should I wear but not in a way that feels like they have no say, more like they wouldn’t have it any other way. It’s a warmer sort of dom sensation that draws the bond closer I think.
Posted
I've noticed that my Master appreciates my persistence. I have brain fog from long covid, so sometimes I forget the correct order to fold certain laundry pieces when I do his laundry. When that happens, though, I'm eager to correct and do better, and I keep trying to learn and remember anyway. While I am living too far away to see him, I'm even folding my own laundry like he prefers his to keep it fresh in my memory.
Posted
Play possum when we go to Walmart
Posted
In private setting, Call me Daddy, call me Sir.
Posted
Through the way you give emotional and the level of importance we feel when you legitimately are emotionally open and submissive
Posted
Otherwise, it's just a blank statement that's not what you're really feelin
Posted
Feeding women on dates given I am a feeder and watching them waddle out of restaurants like when I met my first feedee
Posted
Cater to my every demand
Posted
Take a general genuine interest in your man and stay attentive. He will notice.
Posted

No woman can make a man feel dominant. He has to know that himself or he is not a man. Get you one you can submit to and be YOURSELF✌🏿👠🥂

Posted
10 hours ago, ITSINMENOTONM said:

No woman can make a man feel dominant. He has to know that himself or he is not a man. Get you one you can submit to and be YOURSELF✌🏿👠🥂

Or he is not a man? Do we really need this type of talk? While it's true your dominance does come from within, if the other person doesn't want to submit to you then tgats how it is either because they don't feel safe, attracted, respect or whatever. Dom-sub is a relationship, you need at least two to tango. A dom without a sub is no dom at all. However it has nothing to do with if you're really man enough. We need to move away from this kind of talk.

For me a non sexual way to be shown submissiveness is in the eye contact and body language. If you're feeling extra subby your dom will feel it.

Posted

I feel like it would probably be a good idea for a lot of people in this thread to do some research and learning on what basic, healthy relationships look like between two people who mutually care for and appreciate one another in addition to what having a D/s relationship dynamic really is all about. D/s is about the overall energy of the whole relationship. The Dominant holds the power and control and operates within the negotiated terms and limits. The preferences and styles of the individuals involved will determine what a specific dynamic looks like. 

Actions and activities aren't inherently Dominant or submissive it's the intent and energy behind it. My submissive can bathe me, wash my hair and comb it afterwards as an act of service and worship. I can also require him to allow me to comb, detangle and style his hair how I like it after he washes it because he's mine and I take care of things that belong to me. 

Posted
On 10/10/2024 at 1:01 AM, Thea_The_Eater said:

What’s an s-type?

An s-type is the person on the right side of the slash, a submissive, toy, pet, slave, baby girl (or applicable gender), doll, etc.

D-types are on the left of the slash Doms, Daddies/Fem/ThemDaddies, Owners, Masters, Toy/Dollmakers. 

Sadists generally fall into the D-type category but they aren't inherently Dominants as sadomasochism can exist without D/s being part of the equation. 

Posted
17 hours ago, ITSINMENOTONM said:

I don’t think this is true. While a submissive cannot make someone dominant who isn’t, that doesn’t mean that there aren’t things that the sub can do to make a dominant man feel dominant.

It certainly works the other way. There are many things that can make a submissive woman feel submissive. That doesn’t mean she isn’t a sub at other times or that she isn’t a ‘real sub’.

Posted
You can feel turned on with out sex xx
Posted
Serve me my meals. Ask for permission before she speaks. Minimizing answers to “Yes, Sir”, “No, Sir”. Avoid eye contact. Whenever possible be lower than me, physically, so you are looking up at me when you look at me. Saying, whenever possible, : “I’ll do anything for you, Daddy. Anything you ask of me, I’ll do”
Posted
If I’m being honest I have zero experience but I really think the best thing that can be done is give trust tbh. And holding me accountable. I feel like being a dom is earned and they have to earn that through non kink ways. The way they treat people, the way they treat you, their work ethic, how they handle themselves even when they’re angry. I feel like being a dom requires many masculine qualities and I think it’s really nice when a s holds them accountable to have those qualities. Also I think a s needs to be trustworthy. I mean just bc ur a dom in the bedroom doesn’t mean you don’t have emotional needs too yk? Also sorry for rambling 😅
Posted
Personally love being face down , only i ask its a safe word x I want to find my limit or a place to advance from xx
Posted

For real....sometimes just a moment of solidarity and quiet.....blank assurance that nothing is tragically spiraling out of control, no disasters or catastrophic bullsh*t....that is when a leader knows he has done his job.... unrealistic I suppose...but it'd sure be nice sometimes

Posted
Misread , woops