Grey hair in 20s

Posted
I’m starting to go grey at 28, is going grey in your 20s a good thing or bad thing? 🤔
Posted
I knew a guy at school who was fully grey by the age of 14 nobody gave him grief about it. If it bothers you just dye it, no shame in that
Posted
Mine started coming in at 23 and I’m 29 now. I have a full gray patch in the front and grays ***tered everywhere else. I’m trying to embrace them soooooo much but it’s hard.
Posted
Embrace it.
Don't let others bother you about it
Posted
Your body has indication mechanisms in place to let you know something is off such as your hair going grey when you’re in your 20’s. It may or may not be genetic. Nonetheless is definitely not the norm. Greying in the hair is an indication of a lack melanin. I would definitely look into that if I were you
Posted
I got greys and whites 😆 started noticing in my mid 20s now early 30s. Personally I like them
Posted
Or maybe it's genetic and it doesn't mean a lack of anything that you need to start tearing your hair out about and taking pills for.
Posted
I am having a same issue, although it’s only couple of hair and only noticeable by me. Maybe it’s because of stress.
Posted
Genetic or 2 much Stress ... but I think if some one likes you, few grey hair will not be a Problem, for Some ppl its even look Nice and Wise 🤣
Posted
I started going grey at 16 it’s only a streak and apparently it’s a turn on for some
Posted
Wouldn't know, went bald at 16..........
Posted
Three reasons
1. Genetics
2. Stress
3. Excessive masturbatation, 🤣
Posted
Its caused by too much masturbation, so stop that. I went grey around 30 t... oh! (it honestly no big deal, when it starts to thin and recede was of more concern. My advice there too is just to accept it happening)
Posted
13 minutes ago, saifer said:
Three reasons
1. Genetics
2. Stress
3. Excessive masturbatation, 🤣

How often is Excessive for you? Ones a day? 2 or 3 times a Day ... or more than 3 Times a Week? Let us know Mate 😉 😆

Posted
It’s very hot
Posted
I know a lady who got her first gray hair at 12 years old those in fact if you didn't catch all the other ones she had you got to remember we're dying from the day we're born so with that in mind
Posted
28 years old huh so now that you know you're dying from the day that you're born imagine if it's 28 years old you're a baby really I mean you just wait till you're in your fifties things really start to get horrifying then
Posted
Just makes you look distinguished lol. I embrace my greys in my beard at 30. Started getting them at 28 too
Posted
I started getting grey hair at 21. I only had about half a dozen or so. Twenty years later, I still don't have many. In fact, some of my younger friends have considerably more grey than me. I suggest you lean into it and don't worry about what will be. Or dye it.
Posted
I’ve got some salt and pepper in my 40s. If I was graying in my 20s I’d be looking for a hair dye.