HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Day # 04 - Clue #04 - Grid #04
Here we go, the clue Number four.
It is found where you pay for more.
Why don't you come see what's in store?
Posted
8 hours ago, DJJazzyDom said:

I keep tapping today’s tile, but it won’t collect it. It just brings me back here.

I just checked your profile and looks like you were able to collect, which is great 😊

Posted
10 hours ago, Journeyman said:

Pretty sure I figured out the clue, but can't find the price on that specific page.

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
8 hours ago, Baeporeon said:

I cannot for the life of me find this one!

8 hours ago, Baeporeon said:

Any other clues for today? I'm struggling 😭

I just checked your profile and see you have now found the icon, which is great 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, UnknownBabyEater said:

Have i found all the released ones yet?

Yes you are uptodate, you have all 4 available icons collected 😊

Posted
4 hours ago, NitroYeti94 said:

I've been looking but cannot find today's I'm lost

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, TimStone said:

I don’t know what a grid is 🤷‍♂️

As you collect and find icons, they are randomly placed in your Treasure Chest.  As time goes on, it can become confusing which icon relates to which clue and grid spot in the Treasure chest, so to help with that we give the icons grid numbers.  

If you look at your treasure chest, imagine square boxes going from left to right across the page and the grid boxes are numbered as I have listed below.
1-2-3-4
5-6-7-8
9-10-11-12
13-14-15-16
17-18-19-20
21-22-23-24
So whether you have the clue number or the grid number you can always work out which one you are missing or where it should be in your Treasure Chest.

Posted
5 hours ago, HeartzzzzThemFingers said:

What are all the clues so far ??? Help

Below is a list of my clues so far but you can also find many other clues from members in this forum thread, by expanding your comments and scrolling through, so don't forget to check them out also.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking.

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - Don’t be a lost soul 👻 a little update now and again can never go astray 

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Posted
3 hours ago, LeStarz said:

Still trying to find the 4th one. Any help except them clues given here? Sometimes the inner stupid kicks in... if anyone could dm me the exact location I would be very grateful.

I just checked your profile and great to see you have now found the icon 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, lillyrose0381 said:

Idk what's going on lol someone explained 😅

3 hours ago, Tdog2024 said:

What's this for ?

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules below for you both

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊 

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
Just to make sure I didn't miss any there's only 4 pieces out right now yes?
Posted
11 minutes ago, Weed_whore4u said:

Just to make sure I didn't miss any there's only 4 pieces out right now yes?

Yes that is correct.  😊

Posted
3 minutes ago, mufferdjackdsin said:

idont im new here

Welcome to the community.  I have gifted you, your first icon to get you started.  If you scroll back a couple of posts, I have posted further details on how to play. 😊

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Yes that is correct.  😊

Cool! Thank you so much 😊

Posted

Today MY brain is as thick as a brick... I think I know what I'm looking for but I just can't navigate to it!

What will life have in STORE for me next! 

Posted
Thank you for the clues. Sometimes the follow-up hints are the life savers!