HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
4 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 06 - Day # 06 - Grid # 13 - Cast your own protection spell 🪄before the ghouls 👻 sneak past your defenses.

I want to ask is it a ghost dabbing ??

Posted
Day six clue six grid 13
You should never give it out to anyone and use something strong. You may need different characters and even a number or a special character
Posted
1 minute ago, SyrianSquirtDom said:

Can we have a summary of the close so far please?

Below are a list of my clues so far, others are welcome to also post a list of their clues so far  😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking.

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - Don’t be a lost soul 👻 a little update now and again can never go astray 

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - Is your coven, barren or bursting at the seams 🧙🧝🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Day # 06 - Day # 06 - Grid # 13 - Cast your own protection spell 🪄before the ghouls 👻 sneak past your defences.

Posted
32 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Below are a list of my clues so far, others are welcome to also post a list of their clues so far  😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking.

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - Don’t be a lost soul 👻 a little update now and again can never go astray 

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - Is your coven, barren or bursting at the seams 🧙🧝🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Day # 06 - Day # 06 - Grid # 13 - Cast your own protection spell 🪄before the ghouls 👻 sneak past your defences.

Thank you 😘.

Posted
Gave one away when I only had 2 :) wonder what the treasure is
Posted
Day # 06 - Day # 06 - Grid # 13 - Drop saws gets mixed up to provide means of protection from interlopers
Posted
can i please have help in finding number 6? Looked on both the mobile app and desktop
Posted
5 hours ago, vanessastjohn said:

How do I give my icons away?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

Posted
2 hours ago, UnknownBabyEater said:

can i please have help in finding number 6? Looked on both the mobile app and desktop

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
1 hour ago, countryboy223 said:

I can not find #6 to save my life

I tried to message you but your filters are preventing me from doing so. You are welcome to drop me a line if you would like some help 😊

Posted
6 hours ago, DaddyDom666 said:

I need help

6 hours ago, calgary887494 said:

Gave one away when I only had 2 :) wonder what the treasure is

Have sent you both a message 😊

Posted
7 hours ago, JohnDom1 said:

Any chance of getting the clues for grid 5 again Please?

I have posted below all the clues shared so far for Icon 3 however you will always find the clues in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling through and If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.  

On 10/17/2024 at 12:30 AM, PixieDust said:

On 10/17/2024 at 12:41 AM, masterDD said:

Clue # 3 Never hurts to freshen up from time to timeee

On 10/17/2024 at 12:45 AM, joedoe said:

Clue 3 Day 3 Grid 5 Update this to make yourself more attractive

On 10/17/2024 at 1:48 AM, Dylanquartly said:

Day 3 Grid 5 We don’t change often, but when we do, it’s important to update

On 10/17/2024 at 6:40 AM, gemini_man said:

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - I tied le Prof mixed up about making changes

On 10/17/2024 at 7:27 AM, puppygirl3 said:

Day 3 clue 3 let people know about yourself!

On 10/17/2024 at 1:58 PM, GirlyTrublz said:

Hint: day3; icon 3; grid 5:
It seems that Some visitors have been hearing tales of my being of a rather mediocre sort.
i can see that i need to clarify MY SIDE of my own “myths and legend”.

On 10/17/2024 at 4:42 PM, spandexthong said:

Clue 3 - Grid #5. It pays to keep this up tp date

Posted
4 minutes ago, Solehunter said:

Help me

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
2 minutes ago, Jonratliff92 said:

I need some help with number 6

Have sent you a message also 😊

Posted
Day 6, hint 6. Just like your phone or computer, you should update this often