HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted

I’ve checked everywhere that I think could be linked with clue 7 (.. and everywhere that I didn’t think was linked 🤣

no joy …. Help ..? 

Posted
I'm not understanding clue #7 aaaaanyone? The only one to stump me so far
Posted
I am at a total loss for #6 any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted
7 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I feel the need for speed, swipe, swipe, adjust....see how you go with that 😊

Found it 💙💙

Posted
9 hours ago, princessandthebeard said:

Cannot find this at all with all the clues

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
18 hours ago, rhodymk said:

I’m stuck with the clues given so far, is there another clue could be given?

I have listed all the clues posted so far, which includes a couple of additional ones since you first posted.  If these don't help, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

21 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - Grab your broom 🧹and sweep locally to your ❤️hearts delight, will it be trick or treat or a quicky, for love at first bite 🫦

21 hours ago, Sub-Queen said:

Hand, paddle, flogger or crop... need to trim down those options, though. Happy hunting! Clue 7, grid 19

20 hours ago, NitroYeti94 said:

Clue # 7 Whether you like it gentle or you like it tough don't worry about being picky who knows you may find the one

19 hours ago, PixieDust said:

I feel the need for speed, swipe, swipe, adjust....see how you go with that 😊

19 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - It's just a jump to the left, and then a swipe to the right, adjust your tips and bring your knees in tight

16 hours ago, KcMone4fun said:

Got #7 first try....am I too picky I swipe more X

Posted
7 hours ago, debnasci said:

Can someone give me tips on where to find it?

I just checked your profile and see you have now found it, which is great 😊

Posted
16 hours ago, debnasci said:

Can someone give me all the clues??

Not sure if you still want all the clues as you have collected all that is available so far however I will post my clues so far, just incase you still want them.  There are also many other clues in this forum thread from other members, so don't forget to check them out to. 😊

Day # 01 - Clue # 01 - Grid # 07 - Brew up some Halloween🎃 fun with these hot off the press goodies, delivered just to your liking.

Day # 02 - Clue # 02 - Grid # 09 - Haunting 👻 or enchanting 😍, your critics will have the final say 😋

Day # 03 - Clue # 03 - Grid # 05 - Don’t be a lost soul 👻 a little update now and again can never go astray 

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Day # 05 - Clue # 05 - Grid # 02 - Is your coven, barren or bursting at the seams 🧙🧝🧝‍♂️🧝‍♀️🧙‍♀️

Day # 06 - Day # 06 - Grid # 13 - Cast your own protection spell 🪄before the ghouls 👻 sneak past your defences.

Day # 07 - Clue # 07 - Grid # 19 - Jump on your broom 🧹and swipe locally to your hearts ❤️ delight, will it be trick or treat or a quicky of love at first bite 🫦

Posted
6 hours ago, Lord_Lucifer said:

I am missing one idk which

I just checked your profile and see you have found all 7 icons, which is great, so you are uptodate 😊

Posted
5 hours ago, Lsmart938 said:

I’ve checked everywhere that I think could be linked with clue 7 (.. and everywhere that I didn’t think was linked 🤣

no joy …. Help ..? 

5 hours ago, UnknownBabyEater said:

can i also get some help on Clue 7 place

4 hours ago, TheDevilsDandruff said:

I am at a total loss for #6 any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, ValleyDomMaster said:

Can't find the 7th one

Have sent you all a message 😊