HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Sometimes there is just so much junk and you have to filter through it
Posted
2 hours ago, StaindGlassHeart said:
Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7
Stay home and pick and choose who you want see in your ‘feed.

Thanks for getting me started! Great clue! 💕

Posted
Hint- Keeping it cool and fun at HOME… let’s FILTER through all the bs…
Posted
Been waiting for another one of these treatments hunts there awesome so everyone good hunting to you all
Posted
I found something I don't know how or where but it's in my icon pound ing
Posted
Yay it's back

Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7
Before you fire the rocket from base, it's better to set the distance, age and orientation
Posted
Day # 01 - Grid # 07 - Your home needs a sweep 🧹 to remove some impurities.
Posted
Is today the first day of icon hunting for this time round
Posted
Can I pls get some help alright pls 😭
Posted
5 hours ago, StaindGlassHeart said:
Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7

Thank you!

Posted
I'm guessing this happens every year... I thought I found something... But looked further and it said the treasure hunt was over... But that was a year ago
Posted
6 hours ago, StaindGlassHeart said:
Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid 7

Great clue, thank you!

Posted
Hi, new to this app. How do you find the icons?
Posted
1 hour ago, samisbest said:
Hi, new to this app. How do you find the icons?

Use the hints people give above to figure out where to find them. Then if you find an icon you'll see it kinda floating on your screen. Tap it, and you've collected it.

PixieDust
Posted
4 hours ago, speedwagon52 said:

Is today the first day of icon hunting for this time round

Yes it is. Currently there is one icon available to collect.  Icon # 2 will be released later today at 3pm UK time. 

PixieDust
Posted
3 hours ago, UnknownBabyEater said:

Can I pls get some help alright pls 😭

Have sent you a message 😊

PixieDust
Posted
7 hours ago, SumRsaf77 said:

How do I icons

5 hours ago, 69ace said:

So what's all of that about

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt to get you both started, I have gifted you, your first icon.  You can find the rules on how to play below. If you ever need help during the hunt, feel free to drop me a line. 😊

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
1 hour ago, kittygotclaws said:

Use the hints people give above to figure out where to find them. Then if you find an icon you'll see it kinda floating on your screen. Tap it, and you've collected it.

Ohh thankx. Found one☺️☺️