HALLOWEEN TREASURE HUNT 👻

br****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Halloween Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

Posted
Hint: day3; icon 3; grid 5:
It seems that Some visitors have been hearing tales of my being of a rather mediocre sort.
i can see that i need to clarify MY SIDE of my own “myths and legend”.
Posted
Happy hunt-o-ween, treasure hunters! 💚
Posted
12 hours ago, GlitterieGodd3ss said:
The “grid” portion of the clues are a smidge confusing. Can someone explain their significance?

They grid we refer to here is the position of the icon in the puzzle space as counted from left to right staying at the top and continuing in the left to right pattern. Keep in mind that there are 4 squares across by however many there will be down. (Sorry, I’m a blonde and it’s been a long 36 hours of being up helping friends with emergencies. Math hurts my head right now)
But it is kinda
Like how they enumerate the individual boxes in a bank of mail boxes

Posted
GlitterieGodd3ss, i hope that nerdy explanation helps you to understand this forum’s grid number references.
Posted
And if you look at your treasure collection and tap on each individual cell on the table it will tell you that square’s icon’s scheduled release date.
Posted
How do you gift someone a puzzle piece?
PixieDust
Posted
43 minutes ago, DualEntaglement420 said:

How do you gift someone a puzzle piece?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it. 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.

spandexthong
Posted

Clue 3 - Grid #5. It pays to keep this up tp date

PixieDust
Posted
2 hours ago, funcouple2488 said:

How does this work lol

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt. I have attached the rules below for you.

During the treasure hunt, an icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time and hidden around the FET Universe, you can hunt for the icons on your own or alternatively you can use the clues posted in this forum thread which will hint you where to look.  Decipher clues and then go hunting and if you are in the right spot you will find an icon which forms part of an image, tap on the icon and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points for your efforts.  

If you are ever struggling to find the clues by expanding your comments, head over to the website via your phone browser sign on as an existing member using www.fetish.com and the same password/id you would use for the app and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page, that will take you directly to the start of each day’s clues so far.      

If you would like any more help, you are free to drop me a line  😊 

On 10/12/2024 at 12:00 AM, brazuca said:

Halloween is that magical time of year when the air gets crisp, spooky vibes take over, and everyone gets to embrace their playful, creative side! Join this treasure hunt and win access to our infamous BDSM Training School course "Introduction to Mummification & Total Enclosure Bondage"! 😈

:star2: This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from October 14th until November 6th, discover one new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.

▫️ You've got time until November 6th to find them all! Winners will be announced the next day at 16:00 (Central European Time)!

▫️ Once you've found the icons, click on them to earn 30 points, and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.

▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow participants in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers, please!

▫️ Also, we're a sharing-is-caring kinda crowd – give away icons to participants who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon, you can collect it (and its points) again.

:star2: How do I win the Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow participants AND giving away icons to others.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
15 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

10 am USA east coast time

Posted

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Posted
9 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Are you granted special powers 🪄or do you wander around in the dark🔮? .... The path🛣️you take is always your choice

Todays is a bit tricker 🤔

Posted
Day 4
Clue 4
Grid 4
You get one of these for a magazine or a newspaper
Posted
Day4: Clue #4, grid #4m.
There are lots of benefits and privileges when you have it on.
Posted
18 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Found it 😊

Posted
Day #4 - Clue #4 - Grid #4 Many clubs require this to enter
Posted
Pretty sure I figured out the clue, but can't find the price on that specific page.
Posted
Day # 04 - Clue # 04 - Grid # 04 - Sign up to this large boat at whatever level you desire to be part of the group